ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
© ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: uh oh...more civil rights trampling (NSC) Return to archive
5th August 2006 03:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Aug 4, 2006 6:10 am US/Central

Texas School District Bans Cleavage

(CBS) ARLINGTON, Texas With a new school year about to begin, some female students in one Texas school district may have to rethink their wardrobes.

Teen fashions often leave parents a little disgruntled. Arlington Independent School District parent Frances Henson said, “I'm thinking that our daughters are growing up a little bit too fast these days.”

Arlington School Board members agree with parents and this summer, they adopted an unusual amendment to the student dress code.

The new dress code reads, in part, “The display of cleavage is unacceptable. Low cut blouses, tops, sweaters, etc. with plunging necklines are not allowed."

“It's gotten bad enough that, unfortunately, our young males are looking at more than their English book, their speech book, their science book,” says school board president Sherri Wade. “And it's kind of nice to have something left to the imagination.”

Even some teenagers agree there is a problem. “I think it's good that they're doing it,” said student, Tyler Edwards.

Others students say it makes back-to-school shopping more difficult. “I just have to be more careful with what shirts I buy. Change my style a little,” said student, Maria Lopez.

While most parents support the new rule, some worry that enforcing it could be a challenge. “I think that's going to be a little tricky, because it puts a little bit of a policeman approach to the educators, and they really need to focus more on teaching,” said Tom Pederson, AISD parent.

The school board president says they'll do both… and in time, she says, the no cleavage rule will be no problem.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
5th August 2006 03:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels What's wrong with lowcut dresses? Mick seems to like 'em.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th August 2006 10:10 PM
sirmoonie I'm organizing a million breast march on D.C.

Thanks for your support.
6th August 2006 02:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Where's the outrage?
6th August 2006 03:09 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Where's the outrage?

Its imprisoned. Its imprisoned in the mind's eye.

Smokie - rhymes with pokie - there is no Constitutional right, express or inherent, that allows any female to expose her breasts or even parts of them.

All this story does is tell us that Texas is as gay is Utah is. No moreism, no lessismness. Just gay. All around fucking Texan gay.
6th August 2006 03:18 AM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Where's the outrage?

6th August 2006 03:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wow, never seen you here before. You're kinda sexy.

You like those guys? Those Bush Geek guys? Let me tell you baby, them be the most naive little twats any momma ever did conceive. Check this, they have this one dude - this cross eyed motherfucking dude with lots of his mommy's money - they have him, and when he says "Yayyyyyy" then they say "Yayyyy." Then they go "Demockracieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Its so fucking pathetic.

Its fucked up. You haven't been here before? I'll show it to you in the archives.
6th August 2006 04:34 AM
pdog
6th August 2006 04:37 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Mongo?
6th August 2006 04:46 AM
pdog WTF are you doing up so late... Juan Valdez stop by?
6th August 2006 05:12 AM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
WTF are you doing up so late... Juan Valdez stop by?

no carlo rossi
6th August 2006 06:16 AM
Bitch

6th August 2006 11:39 AM
gimmekeef Student Tyler Edwards says its a good thing....?......as he jumps out of the closet!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)