ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
Š ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Under the Radar sucks!!! Return to archive
4th August 2006 07:20 PM
Poison Dart I don't get all the love around here for Under the Radar. I think it's sounds like a shitty version of I Go Wild. Which I also think sucks.

Under the Radar is not as good as anything on A Bigger Bang and they were right in not putting it on the record.
4th August 2006 11:11 PM
sirmoonie Wrong, they slow it down a bit from that silly wankarama in I Go Wild, the guitars are more ripped, and Mick sounds way more into it. Basically its a Mick song rather than Keith, which means its higher qual. Should have made ABB.
4th August 2006 11:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
I don't get all the love around here for Under the Radar. I think it's sounds like a shitty version of I Go Wild. Which I also think sucks.

Under the Radar is not as good as anything on A Bigger Bang and they were right in not putting it on the record.

I like it...and think it sounds much more like Child of the Moon...it's better than most of what's on ABB
5th August 2006 12:06 AM
Bitch I LOVE IT! Great lyrics, MICK plays his part so well with this tune.

You say you waaaaaaaant me
and then you tauuuuuuut me
You drive me craaaaaaazy
5th August 2006 04:55 AM
egon it's sucks

actually "irritating" is more the word
5th August 2006 05:14 AM
Jumping Jack I agree with sucks and irritating!
5th August 2006 06:29 PM
Jair
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I like it...and think it sounds much more like Child of the Moon...it's better than most of what's on ABB

I agree with Fiji Joe. It sucks just because is on the DVD, that makes me piss.
5th August 2006 06:43 PM
lotsajizz it's a fine song...well sung

5th August 2006 10:18 PM
Soldatti Good song, nothing special.
5th August 2006 11:11 PM
pdog Good, which makes it better than 90% of ABB!

One of these days I'm putting together my 4 or 5 track version of ABB, this will amke it on, so maybe it will be 6 songs!
5th August 2006 11:14 PM
_Boomy_ Look what da cat dragged iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, doncha call me yo' friiiiiiiiieeend!
5th August 2006 11:21 PM
pdog I'd say the songs towards the end are a bit better...

1. Rough Justice
9. This Place Is Empty
10. Oh No, Not You Again
11. Dangerous Beauty
12. Laugh, I Nearly Died
15. Driving Too Fast
16. Infamy

I like a few more tracks than I expected... I removed Neo-Con, only b/c it's good musically IMO, but Jagger could've done better with the lyrics... Songs about investments don't do it for me. I love the blasting of religious righties! The harmonica is great on it as well... Very Voodoo Lounge-ish... Throw in Under The Radar and make Back Of My Hand 12 minues of long jamming, you got a record!
6th August 2006 11:23 AM
Ihavelotsajam We dont wanna go home is better.
6th August 2006 11:55 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:
We dont wanna go home is better.

Agreed 100%!!!
6th August 2006 12:13 PM
egon that's only because radar sucks so much.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)