ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Nice, France leaving for the show - 7th August 2006
Š ˙˙Alphafrance with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Mel-we love you Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
1st August 2006 07:58 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Mel's gotta be wishing he'd ranted in Aramaic...
1st August 2006 08:20 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

And white people really aren't. Those great mountains are where my people are from... I may be the only real caucasion some people ever meet, ironically, I'm black by choice... Smoke Kools and father many children with different women!

1st August 2006 08:57 PM
Highwire Rob Black and Blue wrote:
quote:

The Oscar-winning actor launched into the tirade after he was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving on the Pacific Coast highway in the early hours of Friday, allegedly doing 87mph with a part-drunk bottle of tequila in a brown paper bag on the back seat of his car.

I beseech you all--WAIT BEFORE YOU RUSH TO JUDGMENT!

This case has had multiple cover-ups already. Evidence is surfacing that it was not tequila BUT a brown-bagged part-drunk bottle of MANISHEVITZ!

And WHO -- I ask you -- plied Mel with this spirit?

THE JEW!!

...but if you insist that it was tequila then I say the evil purveyor was a MEXICAN JEW!

Yes, my friends, Mel was the victim of Sugar Tits, the fast lane, and sweet kosher wine.
3rd August 2006 06:16 AM
LadyJane We HAVE to post the mugshot, no??

Not as bad as some I've seen.

LJ.
3rd August 2006 06:34 AM
Gazza Yasmine,Glenn, Nick and Soul Brother #1's were better :

3rd August 2006 07:08 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:

They dragged him out of bed that night, didn't they?
4th August 2006 12:01 PM
Brainbell Jangler I heard last night that Mel has hired my law school classmate Blair Berk as his lawyer. Interestingly, I'm pretty sure she's Jewish.
4th August 2006 12:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I heard last night that Mel has hired my law school classmate Blair Berk as his lawyer. Interestingly, I'm pretty sure she's Jewish.

There are many Jews who hate themselves!
4th August 2006 12:08 PM
_Boomy_
4th August 2006 12:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler I wouldn't say she's self-hating. As a fellow criminal defense lawyer, she believes in the right of everyone, no matter howe reprehensible, to competent representation. As a lawyer, I'm sure she also believes in the power of a huge retainer.
4th August 2006 12:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I wouldn't say she's self-hating. As a fellow criminal defense lawyer, she believes in the right of everyone, no matter howe reprehensible, to competent representation. As a lawyer, I'm sure she also believes in the power of a huge retainer.

There's a thing called "selling out" ...
That is it!
4th August 2006 12:16 PM
Brainbell Jangler Not necessarily. Lawyers are like doctors in this sense. Let's say Osama bin Laden was seriously injured in the process of being captured. You can be pretty sure that military doctors would patch him up before he was put in front of a firing squad. And even the Nazi war criminals were given lawyers. A lawyer protects his or her client's rights, but does not endorse the client's aberrant views.
4th August 2006 01:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
We HAVE to post the mugshot, no??

LJ.

Wow, great head shot. He can use it for auditions.
4th August 2006 01:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Not necessarily. Lawyers are like doctors in this sense. Let's say Osama bin Laden was seriously injured in the process of being captured. You can be pretty sure that military doctors would patch him up before he was put in front of a firing squad. And even the Nazi war criminals were given lawyers. A lawyer protects his or her client's rights, but does not endorse the client's aberrant views.

IMO, when it comes to high profile hollywood shit. I don't see it the same way, I totally agree with you about the the rest...
This hollywood shit is all about PR and making money.
I would love to see Osoma captured and shot... Gibson, I just want to go away!
4th August 2006 01:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I wouldn't say she's self-hating. As a fellow criminal defense lawyer, she believes in the right of everyone, no matter howe reprehensible, to competent representation. As a lawyer, I'm sure she also believes in the power of a huge retainer.

"competent representation"?...criminal defense lawyer?...oh never mind...rock on
4th August 2006 01:49 PM
CraigP Hey, at least it aint Ronnie fucking up like that MAL Gibson with the alcohol and all the other bullshit Gibson-of-a-bitch did/said.
4th August 2006 01:50 PM
glencar I can't wait to see Apocalypto!
4th August 2006 01:51 PM
Some Guy I have ignored this story almost entirely.
4th August 2006 01:53 PM
glencar Another self-hating jew?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207059,00.html
4th August 2006 02:34 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I have ignored this story almost entirely.

Well basically, it's kinda like....

4th August 2006 02:41 PM
glencar Yes, the Baptists are very prejudiced people...
4th August 2006 02:41 PM
glencar Please note that my above post should be read with a heavy dose of irony...
4th August 2006 02:51 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, the Baptists are very prejudiced people...

LOL Oh, all I saw was a big cross. Here...

4th August 2006 02:51 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I have ignored this story almost entirely.

So what you are saying is that you have "Gibsoned" this thread.

Show the bling. Prove it!
4th August 2006 03:10 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
We HAVE to post the mugshot, no??

LJ.

Not bad? Leno jokingly asked if Annie Liebovitz had taken it.
4th August 2006 03:12 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"competent representation"?...criminal defense lawyer?...oh never mind...rock on

Competent criminal defense attorneys, while perhaps not as common as the other type, are slightly less rare than unicorns. Barry Scheck comes to mind.
4th August 2006 04:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

for the most part snoop boomy boomhauser.
4th August 2006 04:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51159
4th August 2006 04:22 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51159

why do you do this to me - you know I don't have knew speakers yet
4th August 2006 06:31 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

How can I not love this woman?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)