ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's your favorite album? Return to archive
August 7th, 2005 01:30 AM
keithriffhard EXILE ON MAIN STREET, with STICKY FINGERS very very close, EXILE wins because of the sheer length and the excessive song content that adds to the overall theme of it. And I love it. But I've been listening to Goat's Head Soup alot though, which is another great disc.
August 7th, 2005 03:04 AM
exile Mickey Mouse Disco.

August 7th, 2005 03:24 AM
ListenToTheLion this one always was and is

[Edited by ListenToTheLion]
August 7th, 2005 03:54 AM
wgwalsh Was mom a crip or a blood ?
August 7th, 2005 07:18 AM
corgi37 Hi-5's latest. I know they aint too big anywhere but Oz, but they are hot.

They are the Stones, to the Wiggles Beatles, of kids entertainers.

And, the chicks are hot! Nice feet.
August 7th, 2005 07:48 AM
exile
August 7th, 2005 11:45 AM
M.O.W.A.T. When I'm not listening to Some Girls, you usually find me listening to this one:

August 7th, 2005 11:47 AM
Marianne Let It Bleed vs. Sticky Fingers. That songs are just amazing for these two albums.
August 7th, 2005 12:23 PM
MrPleasant
August 7th, 2005 12:40 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
When I'm not listening to Some Girls, you usually find me listening to this one:

Is that Isaac the bartender from Love Boat????
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)