ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade's a manly designer muse (SSC) Return to archive
August 5th, 2005 03:38 PM
Monkey Woman WILLIAMSON: 'JADE'S MORE MANLY THAN ME'

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON

Celebrity designer MATTHEW WILLIAMSON wishes he could be more like his former muse JADE JAGGER, because she has more masculine qualities than he has.

The British fashionista admits the daughter of THE ROLLING STONES rocker SIR MICK JAGGER can be a prickly character, but ultimately he envies her tough attitude.

He says, "Jade doesn't mince her words. She's difficult to get along with, but I like that about her.

"Maybe I see things in her that I don't have; she's ballsy and confident and sure of herself."
05/08/2005 18:56

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/williamson%20jades%20more%20manly%20than%20me
August 5th, 2005 08:02 PM
Riffhard So let me get this straight. Is this male fashion designer implying that he is not masculine?! I find that very hard to believe! I always thought that male fashion designers were incrediably butch! The very definition of manly men. Howe could I have been so wrong all this time?!

Riffhard
August 5th, 2005 09:39 PM
glencar LOL First thought in mind too!
August 6th, 2005 12:02 AM
texile my kind of woman.....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)