ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Tickets Return to archive
August 5th, 2005 02:44 PM
strappingfieldhand Hello Stones Fans,

I was cruising around the internet the other day and came across a website that frames your concert tickets. The site is thatsmyticket.com. Included in your concert ticket frame it appears that they have a CD of the tour you saw, a headline of the show, a set list from the show you attended, a place for your ticket, and a place for a photo of the band playing that you took or a picture of you at the show that a friend or passerby took for you.

I'm very much looking forward to the tour as i'll be going to the Sunday night show at Fenway Park in Boston. The concert ticket frame looks like a pretty good idea that I may order and thought that I'd share the find with y'all. Happy touring!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)