ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ameriquest Return to archive
August 5th, 2005 12:15 PM
glencar If one gets a mortgage with them, are there any promotions with the upcoming tour involved or is it all just an expensive ad campaign?
August 5th, 2005 12:24 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
If one gets a mortgage with them, are there any promotions with the upcoming tour involved or is it all just an expensive ad campaign?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 5th, 2005 12:35 PM
glencar Thanks for nada!
August 5th, 2005 01:49 PM
Factory Girl Hello glenie.

Joey, can you please abstain from posting pictures of pugs in various stages of undress??? Can we please make RO a pug-free zone for 1 month??? Please consider my humble request. TIA!
August 5th, 2005 03:02 PM
glencar Good luck with that!
August 5th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Good luck with that!

Blue ........................................

Bob Novak turned " State's Evidence " in the Rove case and that is why he hasn't gone to jail .

Discuss ..............................................

Flack the Y !
August 5th, 2005 04:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
If one gets a mortgage with them, are there any promotions with the upcoming tour involved or is it all just an expensive ad campaign?

I would hope so as at these ticket prices, most fans may need to re-mortgage their homes by the time the tour is over!!!

I think it was nice of Cohl to cut such a deal to help out hundreds of thousands of broke Stones fans across North America
August 5th, 2005 05:42 PM
glencar Well, I'm refinancing with them & there's no such luck. Interest rates are nice & low now. The money I save will be spent on copious drinks for all my RO/Shidooooobbeee buds!
August 5th, 2005 05:43 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, I'm refinancing with them & there's no such luck. Interest rates are nice & low now. The money I save will be spent on copious drinks for all my RO/Shidooooobbeee buds!

Omaha ?!?!?!

No ?!?!
August 5th, 2005 05:45 PM
glencar Slim to none. See you at Soldiers Field!
August 5th, 2005 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Slim to none. See you at Soldiers Field!

Been there -- Opening Show , September 23rd , 1997 !

The Joey does NOT do stadiums anymore !!!!!!!

Nine !

NINEA !!!!!!!!

August 5th, 2005 05:51 PM
glencar Then never the twain shall meet.
August 5th, 2005 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Then never the twain shall meet.

You make Joey very sad .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
August 5th, 2005 07:36 PM
glencar It's the way it's got to be.
August 7th, 2005 01:05 AM
Miraklwkr Glencar said:

<< Well, I'm refinancing with them & there's no such luck. Interest rates are nice & low now. The money I save will be spent on copious drinks for all my RO/Shidooooobbeee buds!

Ooh ooh! Glencar, will you be buying me a drink, too???

Lynn
August 7th, 2005 01:24 AM
glencar Nope. Never. Nada. Your spiritual advisor tells me you should not be given drinks. He sent me one of those humunguous screeds you like to saddle the rest of us with. Now scram.
August 7th, 2005 02:09 AM
Miraklwkr Time for you to lighten up by now. Not sure why you hate me so much but you certainly have no right to tell me to scram. No one has ever forced you to read the few long posts I have written.

Oh, and it is also time for you to learn how to spell.

Lynn
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)