ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: if you're gonna sell seats ONSTAGE... Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 4th, 2005 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I hope nobody BARFS whilst up on stage .......

.....Mick might not approve of certain individuals pissing , shitting and barfing all over HIS stage .

Has anybody seen my friend Gypsy?
August 4th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Has anybody seen my friend Gypsy?

Has anybody here seen my old friend Gypsy?
Can you tell me where she's gone?
She freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and she's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
He freed a lot of people,
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Gypsy, Martin and John.
August 4th, 2005 03:43 PM
Stray Cat UK HOW MUCH !! I thought they were going to be raffled to existing ticket holders.

How can they state these things at the PC (club shows?)and then do the opposite ?........outragous !

What happened to the days when any fan on the stage got a Telecaster around the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc uk
August 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:

How can they state these things at the PC and then do the opposite ?........outragous !

This is AMERICA. That's how we DO things here.

You got a PROBLEM with that?
August 4th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

This is AMERICA. That's how we DO things here. "

" You got a PROBLEM with that? "

No !!!!!

August 4th, 2005 06:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

I hope nobody BARFS whilst up on stage .......

.....Mick might not approve of certain individuals pissing , shitting and barfing all over HIS stage .

Indeed, Joey - after all thats why he insisted Ronnie went back to rehab
August 5th, 2005 10:22 AM
jb The common dogma [of fundamentalists] is fear of modern knowledge, inability to cope with the fast change in a scientific-technological society, and the real breakdown in apparent moral order in recent years.... That is why hate is the major fuel, fear is the cement of the movement, and superstitious ignorance is the best defense against the dangerous new knowledge. ... When you bring up arguments that cast serious doubts on their cherished beliefs you are not simply making a rhetorical point, you are threatening their whole Universe and their immortality. That provokes anger and quite frequently violence. ... Unfortunately you cannot reason with them and you even risk violence in confronting them. Their numbers will decline only when society stabilizes, and adapts to modernity.

August 5th, 2005 10:25 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
The common dogma [of fundamentalists] is fear of modern knowledge, inability to cope with the fast change in a scientific-technological society, and the real breakdown in apparent moral order in recent years.... That is why hate is the major fuel, fear is the cement of the movement, and superstitious ignorance is the best defense against the dangerous new knowledge. ... When you bring up arguments that cast serious doubts on their cherished beliefs you are not simply making a rhetorical point, you are threatening their whole Universe and their immortality. That provokes anger and quite frequently violence. ... Unfortunately you cannot reason with them and you even risk violence in confronting them. Their numbers will decline only when society stabilizes, and adapts to modernity.

Translation: The tours a bust.
August 5th, 2005 10:27 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Translation: The tours a bust.

You now "get it"................SB2 still wide open. I just want my dam "on-Stage" seats!!!!
August 5th, 2005 10:29 AM
voodoopug as one of the most financially dedicated and culturally influenced fans of the stones i have ever interacted with, jb, you deserve ON STAGE tickets.
August 5th, 2005 10:35 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
as one of the most financially dedicated and culturally influenced fans of the stones i have ever interacted with, jb, you deserve ON STAGE tickets.

Thank you Pug,
We all wish you luck today, and with god's blessings, you and the family will make a gentle transition into your new, 5800 sq ft under AC, hardwood floors, 3 AC zones, 3-car garage, wooden staircase, laminated hardwood deck, granite and stainless steel kitchen, and large sitting room in MB home!!!!
August 5th, 2005 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Indeed, Joey - after all thats why he insisted Ronnie went back to rehab

August 5th, 2005 10:51 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
The common dogma [of fundamentalists] is fear of modern knowledge, inability to cope with the fast change in a scientific-technological society, and the real breakdown in apparent moral order in recent years.... That is why hate is the major fuel, fear is the cement of the movement, and superstitious ignorance is the best defense against the dangerous new knowledge. ... When you bring up arguments that cast serious doubts on their cherished beliefs you are not simply making a rhetorical point, you are threatening their whole Universe and their immortality. That provokes anger and quite frequently violence. ... Unfortunately you cannot reason with them and you even risk violence in confronting them. Their numbers will decline only when society stabilizes, and adapts to modernity.

jb...I knew you had something interesting to say....very profound....I say..Lets just fuck em all!!!!!
August 5th, 2005 10:54 AM
jb I have quickly put plans into motion for Boston...but allcontigent on scoring on-stage seating. It doesn't look like you can use a bathroom up there?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)