ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1969 tour photos Return to archive
August 4th, 2005 01:12 AM
keithriffhard I'm doing a little (actually big) project about the Stones. Does anyone have any 1969 tour photos they'd like to post on here so I could use them for my book. Thanks, your help is appreciated and all credit will be given.
August 4th, 2005 12:14 PM
Marianne My favourite tour, so I have a lot of pics. Hope they help!

August 4th, 2005 02:22 PM
keithriffhard thank-you so much, Marianne those actually will all be used, and that press conference picture too
August 4th, 2005 02:31 PM
Marianne No Problem! If I haven't got it, I can find it!
August 4th, 2005 05:34 PM
keithriffhard Hey Marianne, sorry to beg to you again, but do you have any various photos of the Stones onstage in 1969? Thanks a bunch
August 5th, 2005 11:40 AM
markcelio1 some body help me please! I ,m absessed?with the opening of the movie "gimme shelter"the whole performence of :jumpin jack flash"it grabs me like a fist and i cant take my eyes off and the sound is so raw and mesmorizing it is the absolute best performence of any band anywhere anytime EVER! and i just wondered if anyone else felt the same.i watch it severl times a day,but have to be very hi first,or its not the same.i start from the part when he says "welcome to the breakfast show"then they kick your ass with jumpin jack flash,i wana post it some how so anyone can just watch,and maybe understand what i mean?
August 5th, 2005 12:59 PM
Irresistible-Lady Thank you very much! I really enjoy watching these!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)