ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Kitchener, Ontario - August 8th 2003
By Toronto Tom with thanks to Lazy Bones

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Justin, Miss You, Water Bottles and Keith Return to archive
08-02-03 04:26 AM
shockedspeeder Has anyone discussed what happened during the Miss You duet when the fans were throwing the water bottles at Justin Timberlake? One came near Mick and he kicked it. The bottles didn't seem to phase either, in fact I think they were getting some kind of revenge when Mick and Justin began to sing the chorus of Cry Me a River (Justin song incase you didn't know). However, and infuriated Keith Richards walked up to the edge of the stage and pointed directly at the last person the throw a bottle. Keith then held his arms out as if to say "you wanna throw bottles? throw one at me!" Of course no one dared. Then Keith did one of those two fisted head pops he does and walked away. Does anyone have any idea what Keith was saying, if it even matters? His actions spoke pretty clearly to me.
08-02-03 03:15 PM
Miss U. I think Keith's body language said it all.
Regardless of whether or not some in the crowd like Justin or not, that was really idiotic. Apparently lots of young kids right at the front of the stage.
08-02-03 03:41 PM
Mother baby Ha ha The sheer irony of it all means Justin Timberlake goes from 3 level to a one. His handlers couldn't have planned it any better.
08-02-03 04:00 PM
Miss U. "3 level to a 1"?????????? what?
08-02-03 04:40 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Apparently lots of young kids right at the front of the stage.

...don't understand kids? What a drag it is getting old and having your eyes shut off.
[Edited by Mother baby]
08-02-03 04:44 PM
Miss U. Wow, you've gotten pretty nasty in yer old age, ain't ya "mother baby".
I'm no kid, that's for sure, although I do look pretty young. Was immature to throw those water bottles. Have a nice day now doll.

08-02-03 08:44 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Wow, you've gotten pretty nasty in yer old age, ain't ya "mother baby".

Huh? What's old age got to do with it? LOL. I was only talking about the JT tempest in a teapot. Anway, I'll bet in one weeks time everyone will forget about JT. He's about as relevant as one of my posts....nothing and meaningless.
08-02-03 08:57 PM
Mother baby And whats worse, judging from this horrible post total...I'll NEVER ..............
[Edited by Mother baby]