ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Kitchener, Ontario - August 8th 2003
By Toronto Tom with thanks to Lazy Bones

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Buzzin on a Fryday Return to archive
08-01-03 08:32 PM
nankerphelge Wow -- didn't expect to be this happy by 8:30!

Had my usual beers for lunch, followed closely by beers for pre-happy hour, various chiba excursion, one (1) Papa John's Works special, additional chiba stops and a bottle of wine and suddenly night has fallen!

I hope everyone has a chibaliciousStonesafunkindrinkathinkin time tonite!
08-01-03 08:38 PM
Boomy Yeah, motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!
08-01-03 08:48 PM
nankerphelge Did Busey really say that Boomy?
Wow - that accident was worse than we all suspected!

Know what I heard on WTOP radio today?
Too much pie can give you a stomach ache!

08-01-03 08:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well then, WTOP is full of shit.
08-01-03 09:01 PM
nankerphelge My armor-clad brother!
I have returned safe from the North!
Hope your birthday is going splendidly!

08-01-03 09:03 PM
Boomy Nanky, on Comedy Central there is a show called "I'm With Busey".

This guy, who supposedly is a huge fan of Busey's, went on all of these adventures with Busey to learn about Busey's philophies in life. It's very funny because Busey is one crazy motherfucker.

Some other Busey quotes:

"Men are failed women at birth"

"Friends are enemies in reverse"

In one episode, Busey wanted to find a "Magic Indian" in an Arizona desert. So Busey and this guy went on a "journey". Busey told the guy to set the camp site while he went to get some branches to make a fire. So, the guy set up a tent and Busey got pissed. He was like "What is this! What did I tell you! I told you we were going at this at a survivalistic way like the Indians!" Then he started throwing skillits and ripped the tent from the stakes and told the guy to "hide the tent behind something" because it looked like a mess.

It's a very funny show.
08-01-03 09:10 PM
nankerphelge I've seen the ads for it.
I'll check it out.
He is a fucking nut, no question!

He is the Nolte of his generation!
08-01-03 09:31 PM
sirmoonie I met and partied with Busey in a bar once. He was friggin' lit! And I mean ugly type lit. Hanging all over me and my buddy like we were long lost friends, breathing fumes all over the place, talking serious philosophical life shit like "Ya know man, its like, the pussy is out there.........its just a question of finding it. You know?" He actually said that to me!

The man can pitch some Nolt, thats for damn sure.

Anyway, any of you punks doing chat, fire it up and holler down. I'll be shuffling paper well into the wee hours.
08-02-03 12:37 AM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
I met and partied with Busey in a bar once. He was friggin' lit! And I mean ugly type lit. Hanging all over me and my buddy like we were long lost friends, breathing fumes all over the place, talking serious philosophical life shit like "Ya know man, its like, the pussy is out there.........its just a question of finding it. You know?"

Jesus Christ!

Can I rub my well worn penis head all over that spot he breathed on?

Moomey! Macky drank too much! Help me!

Nolte, Busey, Macky, Moomey!

All of the same suit.

WYMAN!!!

08-02-03 12:52 AM
gypsy Y'know the guy who plays 'Drunk Girl' on Saturday Night Live? He did a skit where he played Busey on Blind Date...it was fuckin' hilarious and dead-on. I wish I'd have taped it.
So, I'm not the only one sitting around playing on the computer on a Friday night? Cool! I was invited to a party...but since we signed on our house today, I have been boxing things up.
08-02-03 09:46 AM
Boomy Busey is a genius.

08-02-03 11:27 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Can I rub my well worn penis head all over that spot he breathed on?

Moomey! Macky drank too much! Help me!

Nolte, Busey, Macky, Moomey!

All of the same suit.

Yikes! Maxy's Howe moment!

"Dress me up in a puce tu-tu, stick a wand in my hand, and call me Justin, Ronald!"
08-04-03 09:03 AM
Factory Girl We need new schtick.