ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Kitchener, Ontario - August 8th 2003
By Toronto Tom with thanks to Lazy Bones

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JUSTIN SINGING WITH ROLLING STONES!!!!!!! Return to archive
08-01-03 03:36 PM
JUSTINfied hi u guyz i'm 13/f/ca nad i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove JUSTIN!!!111! u ppl r stones fanz, adn my mom wouldnt let me go see him how was he???????? i here he playde with ur band, waht song did he sing??///??//? i no taht satisfaction 1 cuz britney spears coverd it, it suked lol but thats ok cuz JUSTIN LOVES YOUR BAND!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!! i saw bit on tv, the guy playing guitar, he's really old!!!!111!! are they like 60-70????? omg i hope JUSTIN doesnt sing lkie that when he gest old!!!!!

kthx bye
08-01-03 08:15 PM
mandrack ha ha
love this post
08-04-03 06:26 AM
Jumacfly Great post you mean!!
must we really bash him or not???
08-04-03 07:32 AM
marko Donīt know,but,justin is STILL a wanker.
08-04-03 09:19 AM
Scottfree That's a gem......
08-04-03 09:21 AM
Scottfree Hey little girl what do you think of Robbie Kenevil? Sorry he doesn't hold a sprocket to Evil...........
08-04-03 09:25 AM
Jumacfly Marko, do you plan a new three with justin's 2003 world tour???
cheers
Ju
08-04-03 11:21 AM
Mr T does this mean we can finally let the Dave Mathews thing go?
08-04-03 11:24 AM
egon click your heels 3 times and repeat after SS:

it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened *
it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened * it never happened.

now go and put on dirty work!
08-04-03 01:32 PM
jb THe whole thing is really just the tip of the iceberg...Justin, lack of guitars, pumped in intro on GS and SFTD...I mean we all love them, but they really have lost it this time...))))):::::
[Edited by jb]
08-04-03 01:32 PM
marko jumancfly,yes i will tree it.Justin&his fellow wankers.
08-04-03 01:34 PM
jb Marko, why don't you make a most embarrassing stones boot...Justin, Dave mathews, Elton John, any of Mick's solo efforts....
08-04-03 01:35 PM
Boomy JB, do you think this is the last big money tour for the Stones?

08-04-03 01:40 PM
jb Seriously, I think what we can expect is they will play 4-5 shows in major markets just to keep the $$$$$$ rolling in...The are not selling out anywhere except in major markets and they have toured so steadily since 94, any casual fan has had the opportunity to say "I saw the Stones". Musically, with the exception of Mick and to an extent Charlie, they have really gone down hill...Let's face it, Keith sucks this tour....horrible.....they are no longer a rock band...they are a "wall of sound" with no ability to play hard chords anymore.
[Edited by jb]
08-04-03 01:45 PM
Boomy I think you are right. On Voodoo Lounge, they went to smaller markets, like Indianapolis for instance. On B2B, they went to Fargo. But on Licks, it's nothing but the big markets.

Next tour it will probably only be NY, LA, Chicago, Boston, and Las Vegas.
08-04-03 01:59 PM
jb I think only country and western stars and John Mellencamp play in Indiana..it's a real "hick" state.
08-04-03 03:42 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
..it's a real "hick" state.

Yeah but "hick" stuff ain't so bad...rock and roll came from hicks in the hills and the blues came from illiterate hicks on the delta. So what's wrong with hicks?
08-04-03 04:04 PM
jb Nothing in particular if you like what happened to Ned Beatty in "Deliverance"JJJJJJJAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKYYYYYY.
[Edited by jb]
08-04-03 07:44 PM
gypsy jb, you're so narrow-minded and ignorant.
When I was in prison, lawyers sporting jew-fros were the first to be made bitches.
08-04-03 07:48 PM
Boomy I tell ya, I'm from Indiana but I ain't no hick.

LOL