ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Kitchener, Ontario - August 8th 2003
By Toronto Tom with thanks to Lazy Bones

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Timberlake Was Booed Return to archive
07-31-03 08:12 AM
Soul Survivor http://www.cbc.ca/artsCanada/stories/timberlake300703

Short story, but I like what it has to say
07-31-03 08:17 AM
Factory Girl Good for you, bran muffin pelting folks.
07-31-03 08:57 AM
Boomy Yeah. I'm sure Justin really cared. I mean, he's so poor and neglected. What is he going to do? Will he survive?
07-31-03 01:05 PM
classic craig my wife tried to defend justin this morning
i was of little sympathy
here's a guy
manufactured since day 1
has a writing staff of 20
a full PR department behind him
an entourage of 100
all telling him where to go and what to do
he is an artist without integrity
having never played a club unless is was for a video shoot
he was already in town and made no special plans to be there
his set was lame - watered down funk lite as dangerous as a trip to mcdonalds
up here in the great white north - we can sniff out the poseurs and justin - you've been found and revealed
07-31-03 01:20 PM
Mr T so out of however many thousands of people there to see a full days worth of acts - some of them didn't like him. wow - I'm shocked
07-31-03 01:21 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Yeah. I'm sure Justin really cared. I mean, he's so poor and neglected. What is he going to do? Will he survive?

True, but hopefully his ego will be Shattered cause he doesn't mix in too well w/ the Big Leagues.

But overall, the concert was for the City, not the Stones.
07-31-03 02:20 PM
gypsy Here's an MTV link...there is a pic of a water bottle flying past JT's head.
There are also links where people can listen to the Stones...on the same MTV page...so, the duet with Timberlake is already getting the Stones name out there for the younger kids--which is a GOOD thing.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1475073/20030731/timberlake_justin.jhtml?headlines=true
07-31-03 03:15 PM
steel driving hammer Babe what are you doing searching MTV.com?

;^)
07-31-03 03:22 PM
Joey " Here's an MTV link.. "

MTV ?!?!?!?!

MTV ?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is IT !!!!!!!! No more " Monkey Time " for you anymore . Next you will be telling me that you like Steely Dan or something ..................................

Shiver ....................................

Developing .................................

Ninea !
08-01-03 02:18 AM
gypsy I stumbled upon the MTV link whilst searching for pics of Justin and Mick...y'know, the fake computer-generated pics that SS keeps talking about.
08-01-03 01:06 PM
Joey " I stumbled upon the MTV link whilst searching for pics of Justin and Mick...y'know, the fake computer-generated pics that SS keeps talking about. "

No . No I don't .

Ninea !