ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Kitchener, Ontario - August 8th 2003
By Toronto Tom with thanks to Lazy Bones

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MUNICH CIRCUS KRONE TREE STRUCTURE Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-17-03 07:12 PM
Gazza Cor was in Paris at the shows there and was offline for a few days. Hes replied to my e-mail and will contact everyone now he's back
07-18-03 01:43 AM
chris girard I got my package from Sir Stonesalot today, I will burn copies over the weekend for the folks who have sent me their disks and mail them on Monday. Nice CYHMK, but that song is one of my favorites. Thanks to everyone involved in this.

07-18-03 03:51 PM
Martha I have completed my burning and will send packages today (in a hour) from the post office. Wanted to thank everyone once again for a great tree great show and a great time. You ROCK!

P.S. Did the club show ever circulate from Australia when Angus and Malcom guested? I gotta have that one.

Hugs, love and rock and roll,
Martha
07-20-03 02:20 PM
chris girard
I've heard from Factory girl and Dear Doctor, your copies are done. I will mail them tomorrow from the post office. You two should get them in a few days. I have not heard anything from Zack. I will out of town for awhile, Zack I will burn your copies when I get back.

I'm off to Montana, a friend of mine is biking along the Continental Divide, I'm flying out to meet up with the group, they need some people to drive the sag wagon.So I'm driving, camping in Montana, seeing the sites, and taking it easy. After that I'm dropping some folks off in Salt Lake City then driving to St.George for a week. I'm going down there to see the North rim of the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. Any good eating places recommendations would be apprciated. Talk you when I get back and keep posting to the RS.com -what am I listen to tonite.

Chris
07-20-03 03:15 PM
Gazza Zack works for a US Aid company in Africa but uses a mailing address in Washington DC for correspondence and they forward his mail on to him from there. Could be that due to the nature of his job he mightnt be online every day!
07-21-03 11:56 AM
partner in crime martha,
I've got Rock me Enmore 2 cds in good audience quality.
If you would like to trade contact me at [email protected]
ciao
marco yr partner in crime
07-25-03 11:15 AM
Zeeta This was a great tree!!

All went to plan and I got some wicked trades!

Acoustic Mother Fuckers
Mick Boy Exile Remasters
Happy Birthday Nicky
Velvet Underground - White Light / White Heat

Amoungst others!

Aswell as getting this great show Circus,

Cheers guys,
Matt
07-25-03 12:16 PM
mac_daddy SEED 2 -- discs arrived 7/14
Macdaddy california [email protected]
Mark P california [email protected] BRANCH 2.1 -- discs arrived 7/23
Rickbrulte CA [email protected] - 2.1.1 --- discs burned 7/25
diedre CA [email protected] - 2.1.2 --- discs burned 7/25
markmccollum CA [email protected] - 2.1.3 --- discs burned 7/25

littleredrooster [email protected] BRANCH 2.2 -- discs arrived 7/23
2120SMA washington [email protected] - 2.2.1 --- no reply 7/25
patrickdelassus Mo. [email protected] - 2.2.2 --- no reply 7/25
Childofthemoon Id. [email protected] - 2.2.3 --- no reply 7/25

[Edited by mac_daddy]
07-26-03 05:25 PM
stewed & Keefed CHEERS.....GAZZA,BILLYBOLL,ZETTA.....
07-31-03 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I sent today via registered mail a great package with a greater content as it's not just the Circus Krone, but a whole bunch including the HBO video and some very special surprizes, so Estela will copy to Marcelo and Marcelo to the rest.
07-31-03 11:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ANTES

LATIN AMERICA

VoodooLCIW Mexico [email protected] SEED
madafaka Argentina [email protected] LEAF
estela Argentina [email protected] LEAF
flashpoint Argentina [email protected] LEAF
Sirfito Argentina [email protected] LEAF

La nueva estructura es

Yo SEED
Estela SEED2
Marcelo BRANCH
los demás LEAFS
08-01-03 10:07 AM
jimbach13 i missed the sign up for this tree. Anyone in the US that can add another leaf, please let me know.

thanks!
Page: 1 2