ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cutie Pie Austen Lost! Return to archive
August 4th, 2005 10:21 PM
gorda Cutie pie Austen lost! It was so, so sad! It reminded of the lyrics of this song, "Los angeles lloran . . ." (The angels are crying . . .) He looked like an angel! So, so beautiful!

Oh! I wanted to cry with him! He was crushed! And he didn't even get to meet the Stones! Well, he did meet Bill Wyman, but he is no longer in the band.

It was awful!

Seth! He reminds me of that annoying kid in every classroom in every town across America that drives the teacher nuts! (Cracking jokes and acting silly all the time! ) But, he's not really doing anything wrong so she can't send him to the principal's office or call his parents!

P.S. JERRY? Don't you get Comedy Central? Geez!
August 4th, 2005 10:24 PM
Angiegirl Wow, I have NO idea what and who you're talking about. Whatever.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
August 4th, 2005 10:30 PM
MrPleasant Me neither. But somehow I "felt" her pain.
August 4th, 2005 10:32 PM
glencar Believe it or not, she's actually referring to a real event. Well, sort of...
August 4th, 2005 10:33 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Me neither. But somehow I "felt" her pain.

lol, yeah, me too
August 4th, 2005 10:38 PM
glencar She's talking about the finale to "Kept" which was the Jerry Hall reality show on VH1. "Cutie-pie" lost to a wise guy with a snarky sense of humor. I'm not sure if he gets conjugal rights to Jerry's favors.
August 4th, 2005 10:40 PM
Angiegirl Oh yeah, that Jerry show with the male gold diggers! I remember reading about it here on RO. I sure hope we won't get that in Holland.

We probably will, Dutch channels love their fluff too .

[Edited by Angiegirl]
August 4th, 2005 10:40 PM
pdog I have dry heaves and my teeth hurt!
August 4th, 2005 10:52 PM
Scottfree You mean I actually clicked on this fuggin thread?
August 4th, 2005 10:54 PM
Angiegirl Yes. I've actually clicked it for the 4th time. I don't know what got into me. Time for some sleep I guess.
August 5th, 2005 12:39 AM
KeithRichardsWife Eww Im glad he lost I was going for seth!!
August 5th, 2005 01:19 AM
Child of the Moon That post made me cry. Probably because I'm drunk.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)