ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: England's Newest Hitmakers Return to archive
August 4th, 2005 07:38 PM
DrewKatsikas I recently obtained a copy of this album. I had some questions about the worth.

Label is LL3375, with the Maroon Label, and the FFRR inside the horizontal lines goes through the center. The cover advertises the bonus photo. Apparently this is the very first pressing, and is valuable.

However, the vinyl itself is noticeably scratched, the cover is split, and a bit marked. Is it worth anything at all in this condition.

And... the big thing is I have a copy of the origina; full color photo of the Stones that came with it. I'd grade itas NM-, with no real visible flaws whatsoever. Where do I go about selling something like this?

August 4th, 2005 08:10 PM
DrewKatsikas Help, please.
August 4th, 2005 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl DrewKatsikas probably you have a good collector's item but not a gem as well

You may sell it on e-bay or here but need to be more specific, if the photo is the original it adds a significant value. See this image I scanned for you from the "Official Price Guide to Records 2001" by Jerry Osborne

August 4th, 2005 10:09 PM
DrewKatsikas Thanks, the problem is, the record is crap, but the picture is real nice.
August 4th, 2005 11:50 PM
DrewKatsikas I have the original FFRR label, but the cover is split at the top. The record plays fairly well, with surface noise, and perhaps a skip or two. There are noticeable surface marks. However, the picture insert is as close mint as can be. Anyone interested?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)