ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones should shoot a video for Rough Justice Return to archive
August 3rd, 2005 09:41 PM
Poison Dart It seems Rough Justice is getting the majority of airplay from the double A sided single.

Wouldn't it make sense to shoot a video for Rough Justice and get it to outlets like Vh1 and Mtv (assuming Mtv would play it)ASAP?

Thus far the response to Rough Justice has been strong. While the response to Streets of Love has been mediocre.

I know they have shot a video for Streets of Love. I hope they have also shot one for Rough Justice.

I hope Streets of Love does not kill this record. You would have thought they would have learnt their lesson after Anybody Seen My Baby.
August 3rd, 2005 10:48 PM
Soldatti ASMB helped a lot, the video was #1 in MTV for a month and the song got loads of airplay worldwide.
RJ is doing well on US Rock radio, but the international single is SOL. They need 2 videos this time.
August 3rd, 2005 11:06 PM
Steel Wheels I really doubt ASMB was #1 for an entire month on MTV, but I'd love to see it.
August 4th, 2005 12:03 AM
Bitch I agree - MORE VIDEO'S! If they haven't done it by now when will they ever find the time with the tour almost about to begin?
August 4th, 2005 12:05 AM
Bruno Stone I like ASMB and its video.
August 4th, 2005 12:13 AM
Soldatti ASMB reached #5 on MTV Europe
http://ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~topsi/mtv1997/mtv_081197.html

It reached #1 on MTV Latinamerica and Asia.
Don't know about US.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)