ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Onstage Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 4th, 2005 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
i am!

Blue, you should do this oin-stage thing...it sounds fun!!! I will wave to you!!!!
August 4th, 2005 04:03 PM
jb Dam, they switched it to 8/9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 4th, 2005 04:07 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
i am!

I'm telling my mom!..she said I was!!!!!!!!
August 4th, 2005 04:13 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I'm telling my mom!..she said I was!!!!!!!!

I know the biggest Stones fans in the world, they don't go on message boards, or even see them play live anymore. They're everything Jb wishes he could claim to be, except they don't contradict themselves. They like to keep The Stones in their memories from 75', 78 and 81.
We're a bunch of geeks, and Jb by his own admission is the leader and biggest best and baddest!
Jb, you said you hated me, AGAIN! So that mean you love me, like you hate and love The Stones?

gimmekeef, tell your mom to stop calling. LOL!
August 4th, 2005 04:19 PM
luxury1 It's all gone from TM now. And on RS.com message boards, the staff did address this TM stuff, saying that there will be NO tickets for on stage sold tomorrow, and that we will soon find out about how to procure them. Stay tuned, and sit tight. Easy for them......
August 4th, 2005 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know the biggest Stones fans in the world, they don't go on message boards, or even see them play live anymore. They're everything Jb wishes he could claim to be, except they don't contradict themselves. They like to keep The Stones in their memories from 75', 78 and 81.
We're a bunch of geeks, and Jb by his own admission is the leader and biggest best and baddest!
Jb, you said you hated me, AGAIN! So that mean you love me, like you hate and love The Stones?

gimmekeef, tell your mom to stop calling. LOL!

I think it comes down to this..you are either a Beatles fan or a Stones fan. It has always been that way and alwasy will be.
As far as hate, it is a strong term, which I limit to republicans like Tom Delay, Rick Santorum, Karl Rove, and others.
August 4th, 2005 04:24 PM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
It's all gone from TM now. And on RS.com message boards, the staff did address this TM stuff, saying that there will be NO tickets for on stage sold tomorrow, and that we will soon find out about how to procure them. Stay tuned, and sit tight. Easy for them......

I LOVE procuring ................................

Joey Clinton ! ™
August 4th, 2005 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I LOVE procuring ................................

Joey Clinton ! ™

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003B01CE3CFD8E?artistid=806216&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
August 4th, 2005 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003B01CE3CFD8E?artistid=806216&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 4th, 2005 04:27 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
It's all gone from TM now. And on RS.com message boards, the staff did address this TM stuff, saying that there will be NO tickets for on stage sold tomorrow, and that we will soon find out about how to procure them. Stay tuned, and sit tight. Easy for them......

This is the most fucked uop tour ever....poor sales means they are doing everything hap-hazardly!!! I am crying as I type this.
August 4th, 2005 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I am crying as I type this.

Denver is 1/2 sold

The Tour is a Bust !

August 4th, 2005 04:32 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Denver is 1/2 sold

The Tour is a Bust !

Denver is a disaster....pull up tons of $400 dollar seats...Thanksgiving was unconscionable to plan this event!!! It will be only 1/24th sold.
August 4th, 2005 04:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Denver is a disaster....pull up tons of $400 dollar seats...

Michael Cohl needs an immediate sell out or else his career as a promoter is History !

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)