ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Onstage Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 3rd, 2005 05:51 PM
voodoopug dont know how long it will stay up, but they are foreshadowing the sale of the On Stage seating for Fenway. 1200-1750 each

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003B01CE3CFD8E?artistid=806216&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
August 3rd, 2005 05:58 PM
Saint Sway thats OBSCENE!!!!
August 3rd, 2005 06:19 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
thats OBSCENE!!!!

beat me to it.
August 3rd, 2005 07:32 PM
Riffhard Yeah that's absurd. I did notice that on the seating chart provided via the ticketmaster site that there is no B-stage. What's up wit dat?! I thought there was gonna be a B-stage?

Riffhard
August 3rd, 2005 09:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Filthy lucre.

Wonder if Keef will ask those folks in the bourgeois seats to rattle their jewelry.

[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]
August 3rd, 2005 09:18 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I thought there was gonna be a B-stage?

B stage was on the original Fenway seating chart, and disappeared shortly thereafter.

Guess they don't want to inconvenience the people that ponied up the big money to sit on stage.

"$450? Let 'em eat cake."

[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]
August 3rd, 2005 10:20 PM
luxury1 Oh great, just what I needed to see at 10 pm. NOw I will never sleep tonight. THe price keeps changing from saying 1250-1750, then it just said 1750, now it is back to 1250-1750. Guess Cohl guaranteed the band a bit too much, and now he is scrambling to make some back--between the cancellation of the theatre shows, and now these prices....Oh well--Keith did say he wanted to go out with a bang.......
August 4th, 2005 09:32 AM
jb This may be my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 4th, 2005 09:40 AM
Nellcote If you compare the bling Cohl is asking for these ducats vs. the 3K the scalpers are still charging, it's a deal..
It's America, put a price on it, someone will qualify it is worth paying...
August 4th, 2005 09:41 AM
Monkey Woman But is that really "on stage" tickets, I mean on the stage? At this hour, the link voodoopug provided shows tickets are "not available" but the Event details just say:

US $1,250.00 - US $1,750.00

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 08/05/05 12:00 PM EDT

Ameriquest Presents
THE ROLLING STONES
A BIGGER BANG - ON STAGE
FENWAY PARK
SUN AUG 21, 2005 6:30PM

So maybe it's just the tour name "A Bigger Bang - On Stage". Or so I hope. I wonder what kind of seats they can propose for $1,750 -- with dancing maids pealing grapes for you while you're watching, maybe?
August 4th, 2005 09:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]luxury1 wrote:
Oh great, just what I needed to see at 10 pm. NOw I will never sleep tonight. THe price keeps changing from saying 1250-1750, then it just said 1750, now it is back to 1250-1750. Guess Cohl guaranteed the band a bit too much, and now he is scrambling to make some back--between the cancellation of the theatre shows, and now these prices....Oh well--Keith did say he wanted to go out with a bang.......

I'm in the FRONT ROW at Duke for $95 per ticky!

Thanks Stones!

August 4th, 2005 09:56 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
If you compare the bling Cohl is asking for these ducats vs. the 3K the scalpers are still charging, it's a deal..
It's America, put a price on it, someone will qualify it is worth paying...

Nellcote, I shall attempt to score 2 of the $1750 "On-stage" tickets. Please advise.
August 4th, 2005 10:01 AM
twicks1 Yet another reason to burn "A Bigger Bang" off a pal when it comes out. The Stones are the living embodiment of greed.
August 4th, 2005 10:02 AM
Nellcote JB, pm sent
August 4th, 2005 10:45 AM
nankerphelge WHAT am I supposed to do with that?

Isn't 9th row Ronnie's side enough for me?

Why am I chomping at the bit to buy up 2 of these seats?

Dammit!

I owe it to myself don't I?

August 4th, 2005 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
WHAT am I supposed to do with that?

Isn't 9th row Ronnie's side enough for me?

Why am I chomping at the bit to buy up 2 of these seats?

Dammit!

I owe it to myself don't I?

Yes...........I am going for it tommorrow...don't let the "ranchers" convince you otherwise. [W]e will more than make up for any wine sipping, cheese eating snobs on-stage!!!!
August 4th, 2005 10:54 AM
Gazza but you'll still sit down during the slow songs.

and will there be a toilet onstage for you to visit during Keith's set?
August 4th, 2005 10:56 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
but you'll still sit down during the slow songs.

No Gazza...I never sit!!!! I slag Keith a lot(deservedly so), but [w]e Stones fans never air our dirty laundry in public...I shall stand the entire show and drink large quantities of alcoholic beverages. I shall wear my new 'True Religion" Jeans ($245) along with strech t-shirt by John varvatos($235). Please come Gary!!!!
August 4th, 2005 11:03 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

THAT is a NECESSITY and should be included in the price of the ticket .
August 4th, 2005 11:05 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

THAT is a NECESSITY and should be included in the price of the ticket .

On-Stage toilets cost an additional $100, but they come with baby wipes with cooling Aloe Vera Gel to sooth anal itching.
August 4th, 2005 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

On-Stage toilets cost an additional $100, but they come with baby wipes with cooling Aloe Vera Gel to sooth anal itching.

Funny !

Whoops .............................

******* END TRANSMISSION *********
August 4th, 2005 11:12 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !

Whoops .............................

******* END TRANSMISSION *********

[w]e are back on top and taking no prisoners. With all our enemies silenced or in retreat, we truly rule all Stones internet boards!!!! Special thanks to Pug as well.
August 4th, 2005 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

[w]e are back on top and taking no prisoners. With all our enemies silenced or in retreat, we truly rule all Stones internet boards!!!! Special thanks to Pug as well.

Amen My Jewish Brother .............................

We are TRULY the " Viet Congs " of the Internet

Joe Chi Minh !
August 4th, 2005 11:25 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

...I wonder what kind of seats they can propose for $1,750 -- with dancing maids pealing grapes for you while you're watching, maybe?

I'd like to think that the dancing maids are peeling off more than the skins of grapes!
August 4th, 2005 11:28 AM
jb
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

I'd like to think that the dancing maids are peeling off more than the skins of grapes!

My only concern is that they will be given directly to Brokers per usual practice as they are already listed for 3500 and greater....By the way, Detgroit, of allplaces, has it up now...the problem is they may have more people on-stage then off!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 4th, 2005 11:30 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

....By the way, Detgroit, of allplaces, has it up now...the problem is they may have more people on-stage then off!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is some funny posting

August 4th, 2005 11:32 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is some funny posting

[w]E are setting the standard for great posting. What happened to my good old friend......................................ss"
August 4th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

[w]E are setting the standard for great posting. What happened to my good old friend......................................ss"

Has anybody here seen my old friend .....ss?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With ....ss , Martin and John.
August 4th, 2005 11:42 AM
jb Nanker is a free-thinker and will not be persuaded by others

August 4th, 2005 11:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Please come Gary!!!!

thats what all the girls say...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)