ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JAGGER WANTED TO KICK STONES OUT OF HIS HOUSE Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 3rd, 2005 03:59 PM
glencar You going too?
August 3rd, 2005 04:01 PM
jb The problem is that I need to get it done, and my staff is on vacation.........I need someone who can do the dirty work.
August 3rd, 2005 04:32 PM
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:
For me, it's the best, or I don't go.

...but only for bands i spend several hours a day talking shit about...

August 3rd, 2005 05:00 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I would try to presbyterian them down if I was you.

You mean "Jedi them down", don't you? They've discovered who are the Jedi order, really! Click and scroll down:
http://www.winterson.com.nyud.net:8090/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html
Anakin: "I was just made by the Presbyterian Church."
Enjoy!
August 3rd, 2005 08:13 PM
Bitch It's just too funny! You gotta love it!
[Edited by Bitch]
August 4th, 2005 02:24 AM
gorda I wouldn't stay at that house! I read that it was haunted with the spirit of a headless woman who carries her head around with her!

Creepy!

(I know! I know! Being superstitious is stupid! And ghosts do not exist! But still, I wouldn't risk it! )
[Edited by gorda]
August 4th, 2005 02:27 AM
Poplar
That's some funny shit.
August 4th, 2005 02:34 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I need someone who can do the dirty work.

I knew you made your staff post all this dribble...
August 4th, 2005 02:39 AM
Poplar
Ha! You pumped for SBC, pdog?
August 4th, 2005 04:28 AM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Ha! You pumped for SBC, pdog?

Oh yeah. i just realized when i get back from my lil vacation I'll be less than month away from MSG...
I know She Rat is very excited to see Metalica...
August 4th, 2005 04:45 AM
Poplar
i gotta wait till october for my first show (charlotte) but Frisco is the one i'm really pumped about... great park, best city on earth.

August 4th, 2005 04:32 PM
JaggerLips LOL I think Mick's probably too house proud now!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)