ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More Crossroads Guitar Festival Coverage (nsc) Return to archive
July 27th, 2004 09:16 AM
UGot2Rollme thanks to someone else who posted the link to day 2 - here's day 3 coverage, including review of heated interaction between Buddy Guy and John Mayer:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/shows/eccgfpt3_e.html
July 27th, 2004 09:37 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks Stan... that's what I call good posting. Crazy festival.... I would die if I were lucky enough to see God and Buddy jamming together.... WOW. Just in my dreams....
July 27th, 2004 10:03 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
thanks to someone else who posted the link to day 2 - here's day 3 coverage, including review of heated interaction between Buddy Guy and John Mayer:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/shows/eccgfpt3_e.html

glad you found it.
July 28th, 2004 05:01 PM
Lavendar WHAT AN EVENT! Hope someone taped this- that could add another 2 mil. How about an annual televised EVENT to benefit?
July 28th, 2004 05:28 PM
Joey

Great Posting UGot2Rollme .................

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off .

Jaskie !
July 28th, 2004 11:38 PM
sammy davis jr. John Mayer- what a pussy's puss....why the fuck was he invited anyway?
July 29th, 2004 12:08 AM
Blind Dog McGhee
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
John Mayer- what a pussy's puss....why the fuck was he invited anyway?

Ask Buddy Guy.