ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lance does it! (NSC) Return to archive
July 25th, 2004 11:51 AM
UGot2Rollme PARIS Reuters - Lance Armstrong rode into history Sunday by winning the Tour de France for a record sixth time, an achievement that confirmed him as one of the greatest sportsmen of all time.

His sixth crown in six dominant years elevated Armstrong above four great champions who won five times
---------------------------------------------------
and... he gets to have sex with Sheryl Crow tonight as icing on the cake!
July 25th, 2004 12:03 PM
LadyJane Congrats Lance!! You are a class act!!

And a big FU to those who booed him!!

LJ.
July 26th, 2004 08:31 AM
steel driving hammer Tour De Lance.

Bet Mick would of done ok though.
July 26th, 2004 08:35 AM
Jumacfly Lance's balls are charged like Keith blood!!!
July 26th, 2004 09:42 AM
glencar So are all the other cyclists! 9 of them have had heart attacks recently & they're all under 30! Cycling is a suspect sport.
July 26th, 2004 09:53 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
So are all the other cyclists! 9 of them have had heart attacks recently & they're all under 30! Cycling is a suspect sport.

oh yes Glencar!!
but it s not recent: in the 30's, a french cyclist claimed to win thanks to a mysterious white lady...her name was coco of course
July 26th, 2004 10:20 AM
glencar That's one way to do it!
July 26th, 2004 11:21 AM
Rolling Hansie Congratulations to Lance Armstrong. Living in Holland, Tour de France has always been my favourite once a year sportstournament, and I am almost 49 years old. Lance Armstrong beating the old time record is absolutely fabulous. Think it will take another 50 years before somebody breaks his record, unless Lance decides to go for it again next year.
July 26th, 2004 12:21 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Rolling Hansie wrote:
Congratulations to Lance Armstrong. Living in Holland, Tour de France has always been my favourite once a year sportstournament, and I am almost 49 years old. Lance Armstrong beating the old time record is absolutely fabulous. Think it will take another 50 years before somebody breaks his record, unless Lance decides to go for it again next year.

Correct. funny how those champions (like Shumacher too) are not in the heart of public...Im not a big fan of him, and to be honest i ve lost faith in cycling since many years cuz of doping
when I was young i was a big fan and saw the race many time with my grand father

in France we love loosers ( like our football team for example :O)...!!!

hopefully i don t think we love the Stones for the same reason
July 26th, 2004 01:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot My congratulations to Lance armstrong as well....but not for winning some race. After doing it six times in a row, it's obvious that he can win that race at will.

No Lance has done something far better.

Lance has done Sheryl Crow.

Well done Lance. Well done.
July 26th, 2004 01:54 PM
Jumping Jack I wonder if Sheryl can make him break a sweat?
July 26th, 2004 01:56 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Well done Lance. Well done.

Brilliant post SS!!!

July 27th, 2004 12:53 AM
BILL PERKS WHO CARES???I DONT
July 27th, 2004 01:14 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHO CARES???I DONT

So why do you post hu???
July 27th, 2004 02:06 AM
fmk438j Can't help but remember that Simpsons' episode when Homer is camplaining how gays have stolen all the good names "Like Lance..."
July 27th, 2004 03:02 AM
Jumacfly
Lance part 1.... sorry guys, i just couldn t resist
July 27th, 2004 06:17 AM
bez85 I lost respect for the dude after he left his wife and kids who stood by him during the cancer scare....
July 27th, 2004 08:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
bez85 wrote:
I lost respect for the dude after he left his wife and kids who stood by him during the cancer scare....

Good point Bez85......
July 27th, 2004 12:03 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
bez85 wrote:
I lost respect for the dude after he left his wife and kids who stood by him during the cancer scare....

I HATE CHERYL CROW FOR THIS REASON
July 27th, 2004 12:10 PM
Fat boy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I HATE CHERYL CROW FOR THIS REASON

BILL PERKS NEEDS A BEATING!
July 27th, 2004 12:10 PM
Factory Girl Sheryl Crow makes crappy music, and isn't that attractive.
July 27th, 2004 12:13 PM
Fat boy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Sheryl Crow makes crappy music, and isn't that attractive.

you could use a beating also.
July 27th, 2004 01:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sheryl's music may well be crappy. I mean, you won't find me at one of her shows....so I can see this point of view.

But it simply can't be said that she is unattractive. She is a very good looking chick. And that ass! Yikes! She may be a nasty bitch on the inside...I don't know her, so I can't say for sure...but her outside looks very good.
July 27th, 2004 01:43 PM
Factory Girl Well, Stonesy, I can see your point of view also. But, I think she's haggard looking.

I also wonder if Lance's "other" performance suffered b/c of his illness. Hmmmm...
July 27th, 2004 01:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot >But, I think she's haggard looking.<

No shit. She's 43 years old, and spent the last 10 years being a big star in a music industry that is a complete grinder.

I can't believe she still looks as good as she does.

And, with those tiny boobs she has...no droopage!
July 27th, 2004 02:03 PM
glencar Any word on whether Lance will try for #7 next year?
July 27th, 2004 02:08 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
Any word on whether Lance will try for #7 next year?

WHO CARES?I DON'T..STUPIDEST SO CALLED SPORTING EVENT IN THE WORLD-I'D RATHER WATCH TREE CHOPPING CONTESTS
July 27th, 2004 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Any word on whether Lance will try for #7 next year?

No word on Lance yet , but I am about to try for my daily " afternoon shit " !!!!

Developing ..........................Literally !

" Bran Muffins Ronnie ?!?!?! "

************* END TRANSMISSION ****************
July 27th, 2004 05:15 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote

Well, hell...who hasn't??

I thought this thread meant that Lance Bass had finally blasted off for outer space!

July 27th, 2004 05:25 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Well, hell...who hasn't??

I thought this thread meant that Lance Bass had finally blasted off for outer space!

Fleabit ?!?!?!

FLEABIT ?!?!?!

Is that REALLY YOU ?!?!?!?! Let me take this opportunity to be amongst the first to wish you a very very Happy Thirty - Ninth Birthday this Saturday !

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your moist , sweaty , shiny , glistening , GLISTENING young Fleabit forehead and just say ......................Well ......................" Thanks " for being such a wise young Monkey ..

You are much loved by the Jo Jo and please have a safe , but very fun , trip to So Cal next week to see THE WHO at the Hollywood Bowl !

" GET Fooled Again Ronnie ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJazzy !