ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I hate Hoobastank (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 26th, 2004 04:50 PM
Blind Dog McGhee
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
I'm a young'un and I'd rather have Goldie!

I would have said that too but she's not looking so hot these days.
July 26th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
..one more reason why I'm driving separately to Missour...

Sometimes a little " space " and " separation " is GOOD for a relationship ............................

Now Please , ...........Come to Joey !

Developing .......................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Sassy !
July 26th, 2004 07:11 PM
Snappy McJack Well SS, it can't be as bad as the Creed 2.0 -- Alter Bridge (or something like that). It's the guys of Creed minus Scott Stapp. I heard there first single -- and no changes; it's STILL Creed.

Very, very bad!!!
July 27th, 2004 07:29 AM
Factory Girl SS, I despise power ballads that hooba is peddling. They are the the Celine Dion of hooba.
July 27th, 2004 01:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot FG...

I understand why you don't like the power ballad style of the current music scene. I don't care for it either. Emo is crappy. But this shit has ALWAYS been there. It's not a new thing. And even worse...it will ALWAYS be there.

You can gripe about it if you like. It won't make a snit of difference. It will go on going on. It's not going to change. If it makes you feel good to hate and despise...have at it.

I prefer to simply ignore it all. I don't have the excess energy to devote to hating all the crap that is being passed as music these days. I just tune it out.

I found myself becoming a negative vibe merchant. I changed all that. I didn't suit me. I just concentrate on what I like.

And no one has answered me yet about what a hoobastank is. Is it some sort of animal? Is it a motorcycle trick? Is it a sandwich? Is it an Eskimo word for "blanket"? What the hell is it?
July 27th, 2004 02:12 PM
Joey " And no one has answered me yet about what a hoobastank is. Is it some sort of animal? Is it a motorcycle trick? Is it a sandwich? Is it an Eskimo word for "blanket"? What the hell is it? "

A " Hoobastank " is THIS :

July 27th, 2004 03:46 PM
gypsy "hoobastank" sounds like a feminine hygiene problem to me. Like: "I got some major hoobastank goin' on. I need some medicated douche."
July 27th, 2004 04:17 PM
Factory Girl hi gypsy! Hope that all is well with you!
July 27th, 2004 05:39 PM
gypsy Hey FG! Yeah, it is. I'm totally bored right now. My boyfriend is getting ready to go back to OK...and we are just sitting around the house, waiting for his mom to come home so he can tell her 'bye.' And it is gorgeous outside, and I'm DYING to be outside.
My best friend and I are going jogging by the river in a while...so we'll get some fresh air and have fun.
July 27th, 2004 05:45 PM
Joey
" My best friend and I are going jogging by the river in a while...so we'll get some fresh air and have fun."

You make Joey Excited .

Will you take Pictures ?!?!?!

Page: 1 2