ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Salsa lessons at the Mick Jagger Centre! (NSC) Return to archive
July 22nd, 2004 11:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Community News - Dartford

Dance lessons (21/07/2004)

There are Salsa classes on Sunday evenings at the Mick Jagger Centre. Learn to dance with Kenny. Beginners 6.15pm to 7.15pm, Improvers 7.30pm to 8.30pm,£5 or £7 for both classes. For further information phone Kenny on 07890 924379 or email [email protected] Beginners' line dancing courses at Acaia Hall, High Street Dartford on Mondays 7pm to 8pm for tuition, 8pm to 10.30pm for club dancing. Learn to line dance to modern, traditional and comtempory music with an experienced instructor. £35 per course or £7 per week on the night. For more information phone Michelle on 01322 381863 or Pete on 07951 729366.
July 22nd, 2004 11:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Jeeeezuss!!! See what I mean there just ain't nuthin worth posting! Goddamitt. Oh well I suppose if you like dancing LOL.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
July 23rd, 2004 02:05 PM
luxury1 well, I dont know TTM. If I lived in London, I would be SO THERE for these lessons. It sounds like a lot of fun. And I just know some of my RO pals would be with me......
July 23rd, 2004 02:15 PM
Monkey Woman But does Mick show up some time to get a refresher course? He wouldn't have difficulty to find a dance partner!