ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Os Paralamas Do Sucesso (nsc) Return to archive
July 22nd, 2004 04:11 AM
stones-addict On the off chance that anyone on this board is familiar with this band, I'm looking for a CD copy of the album "ao vivo em Montreux." The only copy I had was on cassette and it finally pooped out after 13 years of use. I'd be happy to do a B&P or a trade if anyone can help!

Paz!
[Edited by stones-addict]
July 22nd, 2004 09:19 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
stones-addict wrote:
On the off chance that anyone on this board is familiar with this band, I'm looking for a CD copy of the album "ao vivo em Montreux." The only copy I had was on cassette and it finally pooped out after 13 years of use. I'd be happy to do a B&P or a trade if anyone can help!

Paz!

Do you know Marcelo Barone and Herbert Vianna? Do you know that Herbert Vianna had suffered a terrible plane crash and is now paralytic. He also lost his beloved wife on this accident. She died and left 2 little boys. Herbert had a great recovery, mentally and physically and still runs his band.

Well, about that record, is that a bootleg?

I would like to help you, but I have nothing from Paralamas do Sucesso.

Send me a PM and I could try to help you out.

Paz!
July 22nd, 2004 12:11 PM
stones-addict That's sad to hear about Herbert Vianna. I didn't know any of this. It's good that he's still making music, though I don't think it'll be the same without João Barone.

Anyway, I sent you a PM. Thanks for trying to help.
July 22nd, 2004 10:03 PM
Soldatti I saw they last year here on Argentina, they played on the Luna Park on Buenos Aires.
Very good show!
July 23rd, 2004 12:23 AM
stones-addict I saw them play once when I lived in Paraguay (late '80s). Those guys blew me away! I love them almost as much as the Stones.

Paz!
July 23rd, 2004 01:36 PM
claudiomoraleida I have a friend who has the montreaux show on CD...I'll try to copy it....

send me an email on
[email protected]
July 24th, 2004 02:18 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
I have a friend who has the montreaux show on CD...I'll try to copy it....

send me an email on
[email protected]

Hey Claudião....... salve salve hail hail!! So, do you know this record? I am sure that one is a bootleg, huh? What do you have to say about this album? Any good?

Abração. Hey, vamos manter contato. Quem sabe ainda podemos trocar algum boot.
July 24th, 2004 07:53 PM
claudiomoraleida JJ Flash

this is The album from 1987 called "D"...
I'm into the DVD trade or B+P...are you interested ???

Regards
Claudio
July 28th, 2004 07:05 PM
Madafaka Si viviste en Paraguay hablas algo de español, no?
July 29th, 2004 03:58 AM
stones-addict
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Si viviste en Paraguay hablas algo de español, no?

Olvidado de la mayoría pero recuerdo un poco.

I haven't even tried to speak Spanish since 1990 so English is much easier for me to speak, though I can understand almost everything I read in Spanish.

No he hablado español desde 1990, así que el inglés es más fácil para mí, pero puedo entender casi todo que leo en español.

(Me disculpo por cualquier error)

You are from Buenos Aires?