ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Buckethead (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 22nd, 2004 02:58 AM
UGot2Rollme This thread is the bomb! Rock on, Fukithead, you are an inspiration to this board's creative juices!!

ROTFLOL
July 22nd, 2004 03:45 AM
F505

July 22nd, 2004 08:31 AM
corgi37 Hey, celebrity death match JUGHEAD vs BUCKETHEAD.
July 22nd, 2004 08:54 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
F505 wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

*****((((((((((("BLANK STARE FRIGGING")))))))))))))*******

"NINEA"

"YOU ARE TOO MUCH LOVED BY THE JOEY"

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 22nd, 2004 09:03 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
XIPE - YOU are not Buckethead, are you?

I remember in the 80's a series of vids came out called "Freaks of Nature". It featured chicks with dicks, guys with 3 foot dicks, chicks with 5 inch nipples. And some dudes with a condition called "Jug-Head", in which they had normal sized dicks, but with massive knobs.

This has nothing to do with anything, but buckethead reminded me of big knobs. So, i assume, deep down in my incrediblely complex brain, i was associating buckethead as being a knob.

Well, i'm satified with that.

My brother, I believe he's got any kind of serious abnormity on his head, I don't know, serious level of baldness which I presume brought irreversible psychological damages to his behaviour.

Now the question is: What the hell am I doing talking bout that!?!?
July 22nd, 2004 09:12 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

*****((((((((((("BLANK STARE FRIGGING")))))))))))))*******

"NINEA"

"YOU ARE TOO MUCH LOVED BY THE JOEY"

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

and the sadness of all that bulshit is that Josh is travelling to Big Apple and state that D.J. Jersee Joe is forbidden to post, in order to keep their equal level of daily posting.

Joey, don't leave my sick mind without your additions to my healthy daily reading......

Plus, I've realized that at the office I can increase the number of my poor and not interesting posting activity.

www.macca-ass.co.uk

And of course we are all friends off

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 22nd, 2004 10:15 AM
UGot2Rollme here's the lowdown on the chicken face story from his website:
--------------
Buckethead practiced so much he started to get real good. But the people on the farm still made fun of him and smashed his family's eggs. One night, after he got to be this tall, somebody threw a bucket of fried chicken into the coop. Try as he might, Buckethead couldn't put the chicken back together again. So he put the bucket on his head, picked up his guitar and ran to the cemetery.

Buckethead was real sad but it seemed like he played guitar better than ever. All the grey people and angels in the cemetery listened to the music and it was so beautiful they just stood still and speechless. He figured the spirits of all the fried chickens he ever knew were channeling into him through the bucket, and he played until he collapsed.

Well it prob'ly won't surprise you to hear that eventually the sun came up and the rooster crowed. And some folks say Buckethead had chicken grease and barbecue sauce smeared around the mouth hole on his mask. Whatever happened that night, the bucket stayed on his head, and in the morning it was filled full of chicken bones.
--------------------

July 22nd, 2004 10:32 AM
F505 ...and he lived happily ever after
July 22nd, 2004 11:48 AM
Bloozehound I hope that's not the same bucket that was in the farmers outhouse.
July 22nd, 2004 12:04 PM
Monkeytonkman I went to see Axl's new version of G'N'R a few years ago and I gotta say the worst part of the whole show was when of Bucket head had his solo spot.

Now you gotta remember that I has already had a few pints by this time but if memory serves his solo wnet like this:

martial Arts display with Nunchakus
A breakdancing spot
A kind of slap base version of the star Wars them.

I konw your gonna tell me I was High on something, but i swear to god. The worst solo spot I have ever seen in my life!
July 22nd, 2004 03:09 PM
Xipe Monkeytonkman: Did he do his nunchako number? The robot number? That cracks me up.

He's weird as hell while being good as hell, and that's why I like him.
[Edited by Xipe]
July 22nd, 2004 04:22 PM
macawber could axl look any more fucking stupid? he thought that HE was guns and then ends up fat with a hair weave playing 5 gigs a year with a cover band.
that guitar player sucks,talk about trying to hard to create an image.what is he, the worlds biggest slash wannabe and colonel sanders fan?
meanwhile the other guys form velvet revolver and you can't turn on the radio without hearing their song.
two even funnier parts of the whole saga:velvet revolvers album going number 1 on the billboard chart and that l.a. band the offspring naming their record "chinese democracy" to mock axl.
July 22nd, 2004 05:54 PM
Blind Dog McGhee
quote:
macawber wrote:
could axl look any more fucking stupid? he thought that HE was guns and then ends up fat with a hair weave playing 5 gigs a year with a cover band.
that guitar player sucks,talk about trying to hard to create an image.what is he, the worlds biggest slash wannabe and colonel sanders fan?
meanwhile the other guys form velvet revolver and you can't turn on the radio without hearing their song.
two even funnier parts of the whole saga:velvet revolvers album going number 1 on the billboard chart and that l.a. band the offspring naming their record "chinese democracy" to mock axl.

Offspring suck. They didn't even follow thru with it. VR sux too. So does Axl. Rock is dead.
July 22nd, 2004 06:39 PM
Bloozehound This reminds me of a little analogy from a book I read by an American Army Colonel who was in the Vietnam war. He was reflecting on the Viet Cong and he says...

"Charlie is the kind of guy who uses 2 sticks to eat 1 grain of rice, but only uses only 1 stick to carry 2 buckets of shit."

How many sticks do you think Buckethead uses ?
July 22nd, 2004 08:32 PM
fmk438j What does that really mean?
July 22nd, 2004 10:38 PM
voodoopug all of his stupid crap that is part of his act, he is one hell of a guitarist
July 23rd, 2004 11:21 AM
Monkeytonkman Xpipe.

Thats it man, he did 'The Robot' on stage, not breakdancing. man, thinking back it cracks me up.

Crazy Fool, Like i said I've seen some solo spots in my time, but that takes the biscuit!
Page: 1 2