ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copa América (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 22nd, 2004 04:18 PM
Jumacfly
(from www.cybermhsc.phpnet.org)

JJF : HERe's my modest contribution to this thread
a funny pic, no offense argentinian friends, just hope final will be a good game

Cheers
July 22nd, 2004 05:04 PM
J.J.Flash PRICELESS!!! THANK YOU JU! I LOVE YOU MAN.... THIS IS PERFECT, I've got nothing to say that can express my happiness viewing this "visual gift" hahahahaahahahaha

Hey Maximiliano, what's wrong with Batistuta!?!?!?!? huahuahuahuahauhauhauhauah
July 22nd, 2004 06:59 PM
F505 Calm down please!!!!!!!!!!
July 22nd, 2004 09:43 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

(from www.cybermhsc.phpnet.org)

JJF : HERe's my modest contribution to this thread
a funny pic, no offense argentinian friends, just hope final will be a good game

Cheers

Only 1 player on that photo is playing on the current Argentinean team.
July 23rd, 2004 04:23 AM
Honky Tonk Man HA HA, BRILLIANT JUMACFLY!

Argentina vs Brazil final!

Just goes to show how outrageously talented the Brazilians are. I understand there are only about two members of their World Cup winning squad in this tournament?

And who is this great player they have called Alex?

Us Alex's are the best!
July 23rd, 2004 01:25 PM
claudiomoraleida J.J. Flash...

pois eh, ja nos falamos antes no whiplash (Criss Cross Man)...mas realmente eu entro mais no shidoobee, agora mesmo estou no chat room lá...

como diria o nosso zeca pacotinho: experimenta
passarei por aqui mais vezes e claro, tomaremos uma cerva com os stones aqui no Brasil;;;;
July 25th, 2004 06:26 PM
J.J.Flash GUYS, I HAVE NO VOICE ANYMORE.... I'VE NEVER YELLED THAT MUCH!!!!! THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU MY GOD!!!! WE MADE IT!! WE MADE IT!! WE HAVE DONE IT!!!

EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR!!!!

ROLLING STONES, SEX, SOCCER, BEER AND WHISKEY, WOMEN, THANKS GOD FOR THESE THINGS!
July 25th, 2004 06:56 PM
caro Wow, I just checked the sports page, sounds like it was a nerve-wrecking game... Congrats, J.J.!!
July 25th, 2004 07:57 PM
Soldatti I'm so sad, Argentina was the best team on the cup, played better than Brazil on the final but they did two goals on the last minute of the two times, and then on the penalties we got so much bad luck, like on this last 10 years...
By the way Brazil is the team with most luck on the universe.

Congratulations J.J. Flash...
[Edited by Soldatti]
July 25th, 2004 09:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I'm so sad, Argentina was the best team on the cup, played better than Brazil on the final but they did two goals on the last minute of the two times, and then on the penalties we got so much bad luck, like on this last 10 years...
By the way Brazil is the team with most luck on the universe.

Congratulations J.J. Flash...
[Edited by Soldatti]

Thank you my hermano, very much indeed. But, are you 100% sure we have got nothing but LUCK?!?

Your guys played a lot in fact. But Brazil played very well on the last 2 games against Argentina, including on the South American classification for World Cup.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 25th, 2004 10:01 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Thank you my hermano, very much indeed. But, are you 100% sure we have got nothing but LUCK?!?

Your guys played a lot in fact. But Brazil played very well on the last 2 games against Argentina, including on the South American classification for World Cup.

Brazil is better team that Argentina, I mean the "main" team with all the starts that don't played on this cup, but this team not is more than Argentina. Just IMO...
July 25th, 2004 11:09 PM
Madafaka Somethings don't deserve commentaries.

Congrats Fausto.
July 27th, 2004 10:18 AM
claudiomoraleida BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 27th, 2004 08:33 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Criss Cross meu velho, os caras ai estão meio bravos hein. hahahahaha

Grande abraço!
July 27th, 2004 11:05 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Somethings don't deserve commentaries.

July 28th, 2004 11:06 AM
telecaster I was in a Chicago hotel bar last Thurs and a team called Manchester United was in there. They were playing a match in Chicago that weekend against some German team

Should I have been impressed?
July 28th, 2004 12:33 PM
Jumacfly LOl!! United is a good team, i guess they played against Bayern Munich is the States in order to promote soccer in US...you ve met guys we often see on tv in europe, during winter wednesdays!!
Real Madrid does the same in Asia, but it s to sell more Beckham shirts!!

and ..my fav team is going to the pub to train for a long season of loose!! bouhhh!!
Page: 1 2 3