ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

40th anniversary of the Stones' first ever Dutch gig
August 8, 1964 - Kurhaus theatre in Scheveningen (Den Haag). Click here for more
© Some unknown hero - with thanks to Angiegirl!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Copa América (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 8th, 2004 10:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No they were eliminated before
July 8th, 2004 10:46 PM
glencar goddammit!
July 8th, 2004 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't ask me... I don't know but it was the same country who eliminated the US for the Olympics

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
July 8th, 2004 11:04 PM
glencar You guys! You got me...crying...in my beer!
July 10th, 2004 08:54 PM
Madafaka Tonight Argentina - Mexico Gerardo!
Buenas suerte y mucha cerveza al ver el partido
July 10th, 2004 09:13 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Milton wrote:
Brasil 1 - Chile 0

Quem é você. Caramba, está cadastrado desde junho de 2002 e nunca vi algo postado por você.. Anyway, how are you?

Write an e-mail for me. Tell me more about you. Who are you... where are you from...

Até!
July 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl México 1 - Argentina 0!!!
July 11th, 2004 08:51 AM
Madafaka What a goal Gerardo! Congrats!
July 16th, 2004 10:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl next is Mexico - Brazil
July 17th, 2004 07:20 AM
J.J.Flash Yes my captain....it's going to be a great game.....I'll drink some in your honor. Good luck and don't take it too seriously! LOL hahahahaha

Best regards!
July 18th, 2004 08:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Get drunk, remember in the last match (last Copa América) we won in the semifinals, and in the last 6 matches we have not lost any, so let's get ready
July 18th, 2004 08:34 PM
J.J.Flash Forget about "drinkin' some", at least for poor JJ here..... The game will be broadcast at 10:30 PM (brazilian time), so it means that there will be no fun to me at all...I must wake up too early in the morning... goddmanit!
Anyway I'll try to stay awaken. How about the weather over there Gerardo? In addition to my early awakening, we are freezing here in São Paulo.

Saudações - Saludos - Cheers!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 18th, 2004 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Congratulations Jack, Brazil will be the champion
July 21st, 2004 09:12 AM
J.J.Flash Hmmm Gerardo, I fear tonight's game.... by the way, where's that guy from Montevidéu? UruStone, right?!?

July 21st, 2004 11:51 AM
Madafaka Argentina is on the final game and is waiting for Brazil-Uruguay. Surely, will be Brazil.
We can bet something Fausto! Hahaha! LOL!
July 21st, 2004 12:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Argentina is on the final game and is waiting for Brazil-Uruguay. Surely, will be Brazil.
We can bet something Fausto! Hahaha! LOL!

Yes indeed....maybe some boots you own

SAludos a usted Maximiliano!
July 21st, 2004 02:39 PM
Soldatti Argentina-Brazil is the final for me. I said this on the "Banquete de Pordioseros" board as a week ago.
I don't know who will win but Argentina was pretty strong on this last games, Brazil too...
July 21st, 2004 07:10 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Argentina-Brazil is the final for me. I said this on the "Banquete de Pordioseros" board as a week ago.
I don't know who will win but Argentina was pretty strong on this last games, Brazil too...

Mi hermano, I believe Argentina has really increased its offensiveness. On the other hand I think Brazil isn't the same anymore... I don't trust that guys anymore....
July 21st, 2004 08:01 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Mi hermano, I believe Argentina has really increased its offensiveness. On the other hand I think Brazil isn't the same anymore... I don't trust that guys anymore....

Brazil get the "B-team" on the cup, if you add Ronaldo, Ronaldinhio, Roberto Carlos... that's a team!!
July 21st, 2004 08:10 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Brazil get the "B-team" on the cup, if you add Ronaldo, Ronaldinhio, Roberto Carlos... that's a team!!

Ronaldo is nothing for me, really. I am very negative about him....

I like Ronaldo Gaucho, but Ronaldinho.....
July 21st, 2004 10:16 PM
claudiomoraleida Ola J.J.Flash !!!!!
saudaçoes stonianas de belo horizonte !!!!!

HOW DELICIOUS !!!!!! uma das preferidas de todos os tempos !!
SHIDOOBEE !!!
[Edited by claudiomoraleida]
July 21st, 2004 10:53 PM
Madafaka Final game: Argentina - Brazil
This sunday is the day!
July 21st, 2004 10:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I Argentina wins we at least can say we won 1-0 against them in the first phase

But if Brazil wins we can say we got out because of the champion... is it possible to have both teams winning the final?
July 22nd, 2004 12:52 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
Ola J.J.Flash !!!!!
saudaçoes stonianas de belo horizonte !!!!!

HOW DELICIOUS !!!!!! uma das preferidas de todos os tempos !!
SHIDOOBEE !!!
[Edited by claudiomoraleida]

WTF?!?! Excuse me sir, I think I'm not the person you are looking for...

De BH hein?!??! Claudio Rock'n'Roller!! Cara, era tudo o que tanto queria (MORE AND MORE BRAZILIANS).

Continue postando cara, precisamos disso, mostrar para o mundo que somos em muitos STONIANOS no Brasil e que precisamos muito dos nosso heróis aqui em terras BRAZUCAS.

Claudião, precisamos conversar mais hein, quem sabe uns bootlegs... quem sabe no próximo show tomar uma cerva hein!!
July 22nd, 2004 12:55 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I Argentina wins we at least can say we won 1-0 against them in the first phase

But if Brazil wins we can say we got out because of the champion... is it possible to have both teams winning the final?

And Argentina wins, we can say we beat them with 4 goals in the last game against our hermanitos!!

Saludos mi corazon......
July 22nd, 2004 01:03 PM
F505 congratulations J.J.Flash with Brasil reaching the final!
July 22nd, 2004 01:11 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
F505 wrote:
congratulations J.J.Flash with Brasil reaching the final!

Thank you my dutch brother! Have you seen the game?
July 22nd, 2004 01:33 PM
Monkey Woman Wow! Argentina vs Brazil, that's an impressive ticket. I'm going to cheer for Argentina as I know some nice people there, but if Brazil wins, I'm not going to be sad!
July 22nd, 2004 01:40 PM
F505
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Thank you my dutch brother! Have you seen the game?

No my Brazilian Brother just the highlights!
July 22nd, 2004 02:50 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Wow! Argentina vs Brazil, that's an impressive ticket. I'm going to cheer for Argentina as I know some nice people there[...]

What about poor Jay Jay here in this "lawless region"?!?

Help me Jersee...

Page: 1 2 3