ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ozzy To Release New Video Anthology Return to archive
4th August 2006 01:01 PM
RollingstonesUSA According to Ozzyhead.com, OZZY OSBOURNE is set to release a new video anthology on DVD this fall. No further details are currently available.

In other news, Ozzy recently spoke to Philly.com about his participation in this summer's Ozzfest after announcing last year that he'd be retiring from his namesake tour. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

On the music that he listens to at home:

"I only stick to the stuff that I understand, to be honest. And I don't understand why these guys in metal bands now have to growl. I can't wait for the days of songs with melodies again. If you went 'round whistling the songs of some of these bands, people would think you were mental."

On next years' Ozzfest:

"On the next tour, I'm going to do more on the second stage because it's so much fun. You can actually see your audience. And the crowds are so primed for it. We have not had one bad show.

"I didn't start my career on a big stage. I'm over that ego trip. I really just want to have fun. And I just can't believe we've been doing the Ozzfest for 11 years."
4th August 2006 01:08 PM
Gimme Shelter I wish the Stones would release a video anthology on DVD.
4th August 2006 01:18 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I wish the Stones would release a video anthology on DVD.

I can't figure out why they won't, I mean if their worried about putting all their kids thru college,lol, open the damn vaults, that stuff will sell like hot cakes....
4th August 2006 01:20 PM
Gimme Shelter I agree. Bowie put one out a few years ago and it had every video and promo film he ever did. If the Stones put something like this out it would be incredible.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)