ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hall snubs Jagger in five-step love plan Return to archive
4th August 2006 05:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels HALL SNUBS JAGGER IN FIVE-STEP LOVE PLAN

Texan model JERRY HALL is so desperate to find the ideal man, she has put together a list of vital criteria - and former husband SIR MICK JAGGER fails to meet any of them. The blonde beauty, 50, is still wary of the opposite sex after Jagger's relentless cheating during their marriage. But model daughter ELIZABETH has persuaded her to focus on what she would like, rather than what she fears. A pal says, "With some egging on from Lizzie, she has formulated five basic ground rules for all potential men. "They decided that the lucky guy will have to be younger than Jerry, but over the age of 40 and - bearing in mind Jerry's worth around GBP30 million - independently wealthy. "He should also be great company, and in an ideal world, American, as this is easy common ground. "And, having put up with Mick's cheating for so long, Jerry's most important specification is that the man treats her like an absolute princess, and does not so much as look at another woman."

04/08/2006 07:21
contactmusic.com

4th August 2006 05:18 AM
egon does jerry ever talk about anything WITHOUT mentioning mick?

"i bought a new couch"
"the colour is blue"
"mick doesn't like blue"
4th August 2006 05:55 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
and does not so much as look at another woman."

She'll stay single for the rest of her life.
4th August 2006 07:40 AM
Bitch GOOD LUCK! Jerry's got a long list! Young yet mature, filthy rich, fun loving and interesting, American with alot in common, good looking and not a womanizer.

Heres my short list of requirements:
Must be single, must love the Stones, and must love sex. Even if you think this list is simple, trust me, it's not.

4th August 2006 08:23 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Must be single, must love the Stones, and must love sex.

to quote the Meatloaf song, "two out of three ain't bad..."
4th August 2006 02:32 PM
gorda Oh, my God!

I just thought of something!

What if Jerry Hall starts dating Paul McCartney!

Noooooooooooooooooo!

I want Paulie for me!

It would not surprise me if Jerry and Paul started dating!

She likes rock stars, he's a rock star!

She likes British men, he's British!

She lives in London, he lives in London!

She wants a faithful man, and he appears to be a faithful man!

It's sad to say, but I think that they would be perfect for each other.

BUT, I WANTED PAULIE!
4th August 2006 08:24 PM
Bitch Actually Gorda is right! Jerry will feel she has finally topped MICK, and it would bother MICK in a few ways and burn MICK up! Its a perfect payback! JERRY & SIR PAUL! Brilliant idea, Gorda!
4th August 2006 09:31 PM
the good
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Must be single, must love the Stones, and must love sex.
[quote]

Will you marry me?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)