ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: which is your favorite razor blade (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd August 2006 06:19 PM
Jair Hummm. I loved the new Gillette Fusion, actually I am a Gillette HUGE fan

Before I was using mach 3 Turbo. Then, a friend of mine, Marina, from Vancouver, kindly sent me as a gift the new Fusion, that one with no batteries.

Fucking great design, fucking great sharp & shape. Now,
my razors are ending - I have a package with four - and the American stores.. fuck, they don't sell to Brasil.

Then other nite I spent half an hour ordering the whole shit, even another fusion, that power one, gel for shaving, gel pos-shaving, gel middle shaving, gel-ass- shaving and then, ONLY in the very end, a warning in my screen: we sorry to inform you that we cant sell these products to your country. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Well, I'd will give a punch in my screen, but it was not worth, because, well, WTF fuck fuck fuck!!!

Help me MARINA. Thanks in advance.
Vancouver rtules!!!

3rd August 2006 06:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Jair!! If I delete this are you going to say "Fuck you Voodoo, will ya?" or invent a new one?
3rd August 2006 06:39 PM
Madafaka Hahaha!

What the fuck is this thread?
Ok, my fav is Match 3 Turbo, the Ferrari model.
3rd August 2006 06:43 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Hahaha!

What the fuck is this thread?
Ok, my fav is Match 3 Turbo, the Ferrari model.

Yeh, I know, Fusion still not available in Argentina too. One day my friend, one day

By now, would be nice fire the Gillette marketing manager!!! Fuck bastard! Hope he cuts all his neck shaving and die blooding as a hell. FUCK!!!

3rd August 2006 06:45 PM
glencar Remington Electric; it's done well for years.
3rd August 2006 06:51 PM
Jair
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey Jair!! If I delete this are you going to say "Fuck you Voodoo, will ya?" or invent a new one?

Mi hermanito, me voy hasta el México rasguñarse su pelo con mi nuevo one Gillette Fusion, huh cabron?!

3rd August 2006 06:52 PM
Michael Cohl Razor?? Never heard of it.
3rd August 2006 06:52 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Remington Electric; it's done well for years.

They do sell to Brasil??????????????????????????????
3rd August 2006 06:53 PM
glencar How the hell would I know????????????????????????????
3rd August 2006 06:55 PM
Madafaka Hahaha! It's a cold night down here in Buenos Aires and you both make me laugh a lot.

Plase Jair, post a pic of that goddamn shit!
3rd August 2006 07:20 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
How the hell would I know????????????????????????????

Man, I can't believe you do not know!!!

I ALWAYS thought the new yorkers residentes knew EVERYTHING, even when Los Angeles is.

Besides, the fucking Remington is American, isnt?
Btw, I think Philishave is muuuuuuch better. Sorry for that (in advance)

3rd August 2006 07:31 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Hahaha! It's a cold night down here in Buenos Aires and you both make me laugh a lot.

Plase Jair, post a pic of that goddamn shit!

Check the pix, Mada. More in gillette.com

Can you believe here is too fucking cold too?
Damn, damn, damn, this cold makes me really piss.
Fuck!

I wanna HOT girls. Hey, I heard in Vamcouver is heat by now, melting the asphalt is some places where there is...asphalt!

3rd August 2006 07:40 PM
Jair Ok, check some more:

3rd August 2006 07:52 PM
Madafaka Great design, hum! Looks like a nice Gillette. We, the south americans, must wait!
3rd August 2006 08:47 PM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Great design, hum! Looks like a nice Gillette. We, the south americans, must wait!

Those Gillette Boys are full of shit, forget them, Madafaka. Our money is not good?

Hey, remember Pacino in Scarface? I think its the same thing, its not about money, its about drugs, or ideology, or something like that, like, hahhh, Lebanon??!!

But hey, who cares, if you have a friend named Marina in the LBL (Lazy Bones Lands)?

That makes me recall that there is a brazilian female singer named Marina, which, btw, is dyke, and that is not good, cuz i will be glad in fucking her nice and sweet.

But hey...I'm afraid that if she ONLY see a penis in front of her (or behind?!) she could vomit, huh?

I better forget the fucking dyke and put some milk away...

Oh si, did you see the design? Man, incredible, Mach 3 now looks a coach if you campare both...Its like a Mercedes and a....Humm, forget about it, ok? (I would say a Brazilian rocket but I think there's no such things down here, only UFOs...
3rd August 2006 08:50 PM
pdog Shaving sucks! I do it, but I don't like it. I just use disposables usely Gillette, I think. I always shave in the shower.
3rd August 2006 09:06 PM
Jair
quote:
pdog wrote:
Shaving sucks! I do it, but I don't like it. I just use disposables usely Gillette, I think. I always shave in the shower.

Hey, thanks for sharing. I wish I could shave while I shit but I cant concentrate myself. Poo!!

Can you imagine if I start to spread shit in the face and to fart by the nose? Damn, my ass would stop having any usefulness at all...

[Edited by Jair]
3rd August 2006 09:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Jair wrote:

Man, I can't believe you do not know!!!

I ALWAYS thought the new yorkers residentes knew EVERYTHING, even when Los Angeles is.

Besides, the fucking Remington is American, isnt?
Btw, I think Philishave is muuuuuuch better. Sorry for that (in advance)

We know nothing about S. America. Sorry, it's just not on our "radar scope."
3rd August 2006 09:17 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
We know nothing about S. America. Sorry, it's just not on our "radar scope."

I'm sure the CIA would disagree about the "radar scope" thing but hey, if YOU say, who am I to fight?

Come oooooooon Glenny, you could make a phone and ask!

Ok, a second chance: and about those George Foreman grill, any chance?

3rd August 2006 09:18 PM
glencar I just barbeque. Who needs a broken down fighter's shilled crap?
3rd August 2006 09:18 PM
glencar And of course I'm kidding about S. America. I'd love to visit at some point. You should know that by now.
3rd August 2006 09:21 PM
SweetVirginia Glencar, maybe we could begin a black market business
shipping George Foremans and razors from NY to S. America....

3rd August 2006 09:22 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
And of course I'm kidding about S. America. I'd love to visit at some point. You should know that by now.

Yes, I know you're kidding. The same about you my friend.
Love you all too much!!! I'm just laughing alot this nite...

PS: Oh yes, those grills are sold here, never had one...
3rd August 2006 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jair, Are you sure you're clean or want to do some efforts to go back to your fav rehab clinic?
3rd August 2006 09:24 PM
Jair
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Glencar, maybe we could begin a black market business

I am "in" about the razors...
3rd August 2006 09:27 PM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Glencar, maybe we could begin a black market business

I need a good black market bidness. Hook us up!
3rd August 2006 09:34 PM
Jair
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Jair, Are you sure you're clean or want to do some efforts to go back to your fav rehab clinic?

Man, I hate the idea i'm "betraying" the sweet girl I met in the clinic by fucking my wife.

I should go back now.

3rd August 2006 09:40 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
I need a good black market bidness. Hook us up!

And this particular black market business is so much less
risky than most....

3rd August 2006 09:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Jair wrote:

Hey, thanks for sharing. I wish I could shave while I shit but I cant concentrate myself. Poo!!

Can you imagine if I start to spread shit in the face and to fart by the nose? Damn, my ass would stop having any usefulness at all...

[Edited by Jair]

Where I livem Shower and taking a shit are two different things... Where do you live? Actually nevermind, I don't want to know!
3rd August 2006 09:50 PM
Jair
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

And this particular black market business is so much less
risky than most....

If you're talking about razor and grills, for sure you'd make a GOOD money in here.

Now, if you're talking about dirty works to CIA (www.cia.com) or whatever, then you'd make ALOT of money, plus risk ZERO.

Total impunity, dozens of rotten countries, hundreds of corrupt politicians...the heaven on Earth, finally!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)