ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nice Header! Return to archive
3rd August 2006 10:06 AM
LadyJane Beautiful job, Irina.

You are so good to us!

LJ.
3rd August 2006 10:19 AM
GotToRollMe Irina! That is just beautiful...(and a welcome change from the "ugly Mick" headers we've been seeing lately).
Really outstanding work. Thank you very much!
3rd August 2006 10:21 AM
SweetVirginia A very welcome change.

Beautiful!

SV

3rd August 2006 11:15 AM
egon Very "Nice"
3rd August 2006 11:55 AM
Gary Busey I remember seeing Mick Jagger once. I gave him a bit of advice.

I told him to listen to his inner child. CHILD stands for "Crazy Hopeless Ill-conceived Little Dweeb".

3rd August 2006 11:57 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Beautiful job, Irina.

You are so good to us!

LJ.

major photo shop job!
3rd August 2006 11:57 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Gary Busey wrote:
I remember seeing Mick Jagger once. I gave him a bit of advice.

I told him to listen to his inner child. CHILD stands for "Crazy Hopeless Ill-conceived Little Dweeb".

hey Gary - howe's Mel?
3rd August 2006 11:59 AM
Gary Busey Mel and I have not spoken since "Lethal Weapon". I have faith in him that the spirits will collide and give him reason to cleanse his inner and outer souls.

3rd August 2006 12:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gary Busey wrote:
Mel and I have not spoken since "Lethal Weapon". I have faith in him that the spirits will collide and give him reason to cleanse his inner and outer souls.

that is so zen it makes me weep
3rd August 2006 12:04 PM
Starbuck
3rd August 2006 12:07 PM
pdog
quote:

that is so zen it makes me weep

3rd August 2006 12:07 PM
Gary Busey Now I did speak with Billy a few years ago. I was trying to convince Eric Clapton that I should tour with him (I play a mean guitar, with fingers of rage and hands of Twizzlers, like when a cheetah looks for Crest at the local Safeway), and Billy and I discussed why fecal matter doesn't get the credit it deserves.

My plight at the time was to go on tour with Eric Clapton to spread the word about why cheese-flavored snacks should be prohibited and banned.

3rd August 2006 12:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

3rd August 2006 12:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

that is a rather small memeber...
3rd August 2006 12:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK, slight interruption here...Back to the Header- I don't care how much touch up this got....Mickey looks GOOD!!!

Thanks, Irina!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
3rd August 2006 01:02 PM
_Boomy_ The caption says "Streets of Love". Looks like a little rain's been falling down, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Does the other recent headers rough justice. But, before I go off on a tangent, it won't take long for me to make my biggest mistake.

Not a bad header!

3rd August 2006 09:13 PM
moy love it, thanks irina
4th August 2006 08:15 AM
Irina Thank you all for your nice words

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)