ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's the outrage.? Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd August 2006 01:56 PM
jb http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206665,00.html

More Arabs killing arabs...where is the day of rage? Where is Kofi "I'll ignore all resolutions except against Israel" Anan? What hypocritical, anti-semeitc world we live in. And this is just a small # compared tio the 100's dying each day by fellow Arabs/Muslims... I guess targeting futbol players is O.K.?

[Edited by jb]
2nd August 2006 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe Sadly you are correct...I am amazed at the lengths to which the world has gone too to rationalize and explain away their anti-semitism...there is no other country on earth that would not receive support if their existence was threatened by armed terrorists on their border...would we be concerned about Hezbolloah's plight if they had attacked France and had the extinction of France as part of their charter?...No
2nd August 2006 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Sadly you are correct...I am amazed at the lengths to which the world has gone too to rationalize and explain away their anti-semitism...there is no other country on earth that would not receive support if their existence was threatened by armed terrorists on their border...would we be concerned about Hezbolloah's plight if they had attacked France and had the extinction of France as part of their charter?...No

I will make an exception and greet you at some summitt..I really plan on going to Austin if they have non-GA.
2nd August 2006 02:04 PM
gypsy I love Israel!
Death to Hezbollah!
2nd August 2006 02:09 PM
voodoopug I feel horrible for my Jewish friends!
2nd August 2006 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I love Israel!
Death to Hezbollah!

Thank you Gypsy...you are a true friend.
2nd August 2006 02:10 PM
pdog I feel Jewish for my Horrible friends!
2nd August 2006 02:10 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I feel horrible for my Jewish friends!

Thank you Pug...you have been a friend to the Jews on more than one occassion.
2nd August 2006 02:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I feel Jewish for my Horrible friends!

You will kill hatred with laughter...just like Billy Crystal...I am sorry for the flamboyantly fagotty comment
2nd August 2006 02:15 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You will kill hatred with laughter...just like Billy Crystal...I am sorry for the flamboyantly fagotty comment

Did you see Mr. Saturday Night? A great movie!!!
2nd August 2006 03:06 PM
Jumping Jack Mel Gibson is headed to Isreal to entertain the troops and lift their spirits. The French will lead the UN peacekeepers in disarming Hezbolla and enforcing the UN resolutions. What are you worried about?

Buy oil stocks!
2nd August 2006 03:20 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206665,00.html

More Arabs killing arabs...where is the day of rage? Where is Kofi "I'll ignore all resolutions except against Israel" Anan? What hypocritical, anti-semeitc world we live in. And this is just a small # compared tio the 100's dying each day by fellow Arabs/Muslims... I guess targeting futbol players is O.K.?

[Edited by jb]

add to this the kidnappings of shiites going on in large numbers the past months... warring sects can't live with one another will never live paecefully with isreal... yet all we see on the news is how the innocent are killed in lebanon by isreali bombs... flatten the whole damn area... no one wants to pay $15 a gallon for gas hence the onesided outrage.
2nd August 2006 03:22 PM
glencar The Iraqis have to get it together, man! Who's fighting and what for?
2nd August 2006 03:22 PM
Dan After seeing the European tour setlists and U.S. ticket sales, I don't have any outrage left.
2nd August 2006 03:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You had me at flam.
2nd August 2006 03:24 PM
Starbuck war is so ghey!

so is attacking with submachine guns when someone throws a rock at you.

2nd August 2006 03:24 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Iraqis have to get it together, man! Who's fighting and what for?

2nd August 2006 03:27 PM
glencar BTW Iraqis killing each other doesn't excuse Israel's abhorrent killing of innocent Lebanese.
2nd August 2006 03:33 PM
Starbuck
quote:
glenny philosophically whimsed:
"BTW Iraqis killing each other doesn't excuse Israel's abhorrent killing of innocent Lebanese."

right on brotha!

we "resident cretins" have to stick together!
2nd August 2006 03:35 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Iraqis killing each other doesn't excuse Israel's abhorrent killing of innocent Lebanese.

Firing missiles from Temples, hopsitals and schools doesn't excuse Hezbollah from trying to kill Israeli civilians!
One question: Who started this fight over 3 weeks ago?

I'm of the opinion if anyone sucker punchs me, they better make it good b/c when I get back up, I'm not stopping until Me or them is dead!

This is why we fight!

2nd August 2006 03:35 PM
glencar I agree with Joshy that Israel is kicking ass now but the early days were rough on lil Lebanese kids & old ladies.
2nd August 2006 03:36 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Firing missiles from Temples, hopsitals and schools doesn't excuse Hezbollah from trying to kill Israeli civilians!

I'm of the opinion if anyone sucker punchs me, they better make it good b/c when I get back up, I'm not stopping until Me or them is dead!

This is why we fight!

No problemo with fighting back; just attack the fuckers that attacked you. It's like when pussy Flea got mad at otehrs & then attacked me. That's a move an asshole makes.
2nd August 2006 03:39 PM
Starbuck do all israeli chicks look like that?

i may have to reexamine my stance on this here conflict.
2nd August 2006 03:39 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I agree with Joshy that Israel is kicking ass now but the early days were rough on lil Lebanese kids & old ladies.

Blame Hezbollah. They prevent them from leaving and hide their missiles in their homes to let them die when Israel fights backs.
You can't be a bigger pussy IMO, if that's how you fight!

Ironic that in the end, Hitler was willing to destroy all of germany and leave it to ruin. pretty much the same sick philosophy of The fascists who now want to destroy The USA and Israel.
It's not a war, it's a matter of survival!

2nd August 2006 03:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is why we fight!

13,000 + rockets for no other purpose than to kill civilians...why do the apologists ignore that fact?...I mean is Hezbollah getting a free pass just because they suck at killing innocents?
2nd August 2006 03:41 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
No problemo with fighting back; just attack the fuckers that attacked you. It's like when pussy Flea got mad at otehrs & then attacked me. That's a move an asshole makes.

If Flea was hiding behind me, after attacking you, and you swung and hit me in defense. It's Flea's fault, not yours!

2nd August 2006 03:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Blame Hezbollah. They prevent them from leaving and hide their missiles in their homes to let them die when Israel fights backs.
You can't be a bigger pussy IMO, if that's how you fight!

It's not how he'd fight a conflict that involved himself...or other western nations...but these are jews pdog...they are held to a different standard...I guess
2nd August 2006 03:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
do all israeli chicks look like that?

i may have to reexamine my stance on this here conflict.

Israeli and Jewish girls are really hot until they got in their 40's! Always check out the Mom, that's what they will become!
Best when used between the ages of 18 and 24! Just my experience! This is why I married a non-jewish girl!
2nd August 2006 03:49 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

If Flea was hiding behind me, after attacking you, and you swung and hit me in defense. It's Flea's fault, not yours!

good analogy. I was only pissed at the Israelis the first week. I like what they're doing now despite that incident at Qana.
2nd August 2006 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It's not how he'd fight a conflict that involved himself...or other western nations...but these are jews pdog...they are held to a different standard...I guess

No guessing! It's just a sad fact! The good thing is, in our hearts we mourn the loss of innocent lives in lebanon, but in our heads we know we must not allow ourselves to be attacked.
The USA killed thousands of civilians when attacking Afghanistan and Iraq. Most just said, we had to do it, to get the bad guys. There's no fucking difference. War sucks, and is terrible... The only thing I find more horrific is people who think they can hug there way out of getting their asses kicked. I call those people victims... No, not victims, they are prey! To be hunted down and killed while hugging a fucking tree!

This girl was found murdered by a tree! The tree killed her, leaving a note scrawled on a leave: "Don't touch me again hippie"!

[Edited by pdog]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)