ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header Return to archive
31st July 2007 01:56 PM
gimmekeef Nice group shot of some lucky fans!....Cant you see Mick though thinking.."Hey get your arm off my shoulder"....
31st July 2007 02:05 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Nice group shot of some lucky fans!....Cant you see Mick though thinking.."Hey get your arm off my shoulder"....

It is an absolutely lovely header .

BEST HEADER YET !!!!!!!
31st July 2007 04:28 PM
luxury1 yeah, nothing like having some total stranger drape himself over you. These Meet & Greets must be awkward as hell...
31st July 2007 04:31 PM
fireontheplatter the dudes all probably like...hey mick my best pal.

good to see the ol stash again.........NOT
31st July 2007 04:34 PM
glencar Ronnie, Keith & Charlie look really enthused.
31st July 2007 04:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ronnie, Keith & Charlie look really enthused.

Blue ..........................

Everyone in the photograph is smiling except the fine young gentleman in the Wheelchair ...

Why ?!

WHY ?!

....( He DOES look Happy though ---- behold the POWER of the Rolling Stones ) . YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey .

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
31st July 2007 04:38 PM
fireontheplatter rood wood looks like he's breesing thru the heel toe thing....the test the cops give you if they suspect you've been drinkin

keith is like ok kids calm down and give charlie some space.
31st July 2007 04:41 PM
glencar The kid in the wheelchair looks excited.
31st July 2007 05:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Cant you see Mick though thinking.."Hey get your arm off my shoulder"....

LOL...exactly what I thought.
Nice to see Charlie smiling though!
[Edited by GotToRollMe]
31st July 2007 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe I haven't seen Charlie smile like that since I pointed out to him that the little antique store in Wichita was having a "buy one framed picture of footprints get another framed picture of footprints free" sale...no Charlie...you complete me...you complete ME

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
31st July 2007 11:27 PM
tumbled Ronnie and Keith are like ..."that's entertainment.."

Mick is like counting to himself (1, 2, 3 okay I can do this. gawd I hate these thingzz)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)