ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goodbye Bill...a Stones fan to the end Return to archive
26th July 2007 08:49 PM
ohnonot youagain I lost a dear friend of mine last week due to head cancer. He had a positive outlook and thought he would beat it. But God Bless Him he's in rock and roll heaven now. Hey Bill thanks alot for everything and for being such a great friend to me. I'm left with great memories and will never forget. We'll meet again one day, save me a beer up there.
26th July 2007 09:06 PM
fireontheplatter my condolences to you. sorry about your loss. i am sure you guys had some kicking times together.
26th July 2007 09:13 PM
mrhipfl Sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and the people that were close to him. Cancer's a terrible way to go.
27th July 2007 02:36 AM
FotiniD Cancer's a bitch Really sorry for your loss!
27th July 2007 02:49 AM
The Wick Sorry to hear about it. Condolences.
27th July 2007 03:18 AM
thejuf memento mori.

27th July 2007 09:54 AM
corgi37 Bummer mate. I'll have a beer for ya mate.
27th July 2007 09:57 AM
voodoopug Please accept our heartfelt condolences. You are a good friend to have such fond memories that you are sharing with us.
27th July 2007 09:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To lose a dear friend sometimes is harder than a relative, RIP Bill my most sincere condolences to you
27th July 2007 10:25 AM
Joey

I offer my heartfelt condolences
27th July 2007 10:27 AM
gimmekeef Very sorry to hear this.I've been lucky to been able to have my friends still with me.We all wish you the best and hope Bill's family is able to move on....
27th July 2007 10:38 AM
LadyJane I am so very very sorry for your loss.
Stay strong and know your friend is no longer suffering.

LJ.
27th July 2007 10:07 PM
ohnonot youagain Hey everyone thanks a million for the heartfelt messages. Much appreciated at this time.
27th July 2007 11:08 PM
Daethgod sad news man

us Aussies are thinking of ya
28th July 2007 08:52 AM
Gazza Sorry to hear about your friend. RIP
28th July 2007 03:07 PM
glencar RIP Friend.
29th July 2007 12:24 PM
BriansBabe My deepest Condolences, may the good Lord carry you through this!

For Bill
RIP
29th July 2007 04:39 PM
egon Sorry to hear.
my condolences.

Egon
29th July 2007 07:57 PM
Kilroy Sorry to hear. Keep the good Thoughts and The Memories. They never Die or be taken away. The Spirit lives on.
30th July 2007 01:19 AM
ohnonot youagain I'm overwhelmed by the huge amount of replies. God bless u all, you all have a heart of gold. My friend Bill also thanks you. Yes I'm glad I saw him not long ago. The service for him was very sad when his dad talked of his life. He'll always be with me and his family...hey Bill take care of yourself and look over me. Today as I was watering my vegetable gardens I saw so man rainbows, I usually just see one, you're there with me....love ya man! See you again some day.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)