ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lohan arrested again(sorry Joey) NSC Return to archive
25th July 2007 07:00 AM
mrhipfl

Lohan could be jailed for up to a year

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan could be on her way to jail.

The 21-year-old is facing a year in jail after her latest arrest on suspicion of drink-driving and possession of cocaine.

She was picked up by police, following a car chase in California.
Advertisement

Allegedly under the influence and with a small amount of cocaine in her pocket, Lindsay Lohan was arrested after chasing the mother of her personal assistant in her car early Tuesday morning, Santa Monica police said.

It happened just five days after Lohan was booked in connection with a May drunken driving charge.

Santa Monica Police Lieutenant Alex Padilla said the mother of Lohan's personal assistant called police early Tuesday because someone was chasing her.

She ended up in a car park about a block away from the police station, Padilla said.

Police spokeswoman Calisse Lindsey said when officers arrived on the scene they found Lohan driving the vehicle chasing her assistant's mother.

Lohan's personal assistant had quit her job just hours before the incident involving the assistant's mother, police said.

Lohan's attorney, Blair Berk, issued the following statement Tuesday: "Addiction is a terrible and vicious disease. Since Lindsay transitioned to outpatient care, she has been monitored on a SCRAM bracelet and tested daily in order to support her sobriety.

"Throughout this period, I have received timely and accurate reports from the testing companies.

"Unfortunately, late yesterday I was informed that Lindsay had relapsed. The bracelet has now been removed. She is safe, out of custody and presently receiving medical care."
25th July 2007 07:02 AM
FotiniD Check out the mugshot comparison from dlisted!

25th July 2007 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Check out the mugshot comparison from dlisted!

My poor Lil' Lambies ....................

My heart just aches for these young girls .

After all , what are the kids supposed to go and do in today's society ?! :

1. ) Fight in IRAQ ?!

2. ) Pay off the National Debt ?!

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

3. ) Face soaring taxes at the state and local levels ?!

4. ) Work scat jobs all their lives as all the good ones are being shipped overseas to India / China [ the real winners in our War with Iraq besides Iran and Al Queda ( sic ) ] !!!!!

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

JACKY !!!!!

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
25th July 2007 10:23 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

My poor Lil' Lambies ....................

My heart just aches for these young girls .

After all , what are the kids supposed to go and do in today's society ?! :

1. ) Fight in IRAQ ?

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]

25th July 2007 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

Is that TARA CONNER ?!?!

Imagine her in your ' platoon ' ?! .... it would give new meaning to ' hump all night '

Sparky ! : " WHOOF !!!!!! "

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25th July 2007 10:56 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

Is that TARA CONNER ?!?!

YES!!!!!!

25th July 2007 11:49 AM
BONOISLOVE This thread is like a knife in Bono's dear ol' heart. THE PAIN!!!
25th July 2007 11:49 AM
gimmekeef Perhaps theres a solution.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJJ4u_6_A8
25th July 2007 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm truly worried about Nick Nolte.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7&cat=336
25th July 2007 12:56 PM
CraigP Wellp, I guess the Three Stooges are making a comeback.
25th July 2007 01:47 PM
lotsajizz hair coloring is for losers
25th July 2007 02:38 PM
Izzyboy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hair coloring is for losers

Tell that to Keith.
25th July 2007 02:41 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hair coloring is for losers

I've colored my hair many times... Getting prepared to bleach it out for a trip to Jersey... I'm gonna be a blonde surfer in Jersey.
25th July 2007 02:41 PM
robpop Lindsay is doing the reverse Barry Bonds.

25th July 2007 04:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Lohan could be jailed for up to a year

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan could be on her way to jail.

The 21-year-old is facing a year in jail after her latest arrest on suspicion of drink-driving and possession of cocaine.

that sucks.... this is terrible news

She just moved into the building next door to me. Dumb bird's gonna get herself locked in the pokey before I even have the chance to oogle her and stupid slutty friends on the sun deck

this ruins my day Ronnie
25th July 2007 05:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

this ruins my day Ronnie

My heart just ..............:

|
|
V

Wait for it !!!!

|
|
|
V

..you are almost there !!!! :

|
|
|
V

..................ACHES !!!!!

'kins .
25th July 2007 05:19 PM
Some Guy Joey brought his A-game.
25th July 2007 05:20 PM
fireontheplatter even blasted on blow, well maybe not blasted...buzzed on budweisers, well maybe not budweisers....at 3am, well maybe not 3am she still looks pretty cute.

go figure people....i am guilty of a dui. but after 3 of them i have learned my lesson. i ain't going to do it anymore...and i sure as shit hope she doesn't.

what i can't figure out is why they let her go if she had just gotten busted some 3 months ago for the same thing...was she driving under a suspended license? anyone?
25th July 2007 05:38 PM
Joey " ...what i can't figure out is why they let her go if she had just gotten busted some 3 months ago for the same thing...was she driving under a suspended license? anyone?"

25th July 2007 05:53 PM
mojoman poor lindsay please contact me when you need help or even just a ride. poor thing she's got to fight fer her right to party!!!
25th July 2007 06:02 PM
Joey " ... poor thing she's got to fight fer her right to party!!! "

25th July 2007 10:58 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
robpop wrote:
Lindsay is doing the reverse Barry Bonds.

LOL...........I think she could probably hit better than Barry at this point though.
26th July 2007 04:37 PM
Joey " .........I think she could probably hit better than Barry at this point though. "

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)