ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones. Con - The Rolling Stones Fan Convention Aug 22nd 2007 Return to archive
24th July 2007 07:29 AM
Stones.con Thats right, our now annual Stones.con returns for 2007!!! Taking place on August 22nd 2007 in between the Stones 02 arena shows. This year promises more Stones dealers than ever before so any fans in the area should come down.

Stones.Con - The Rolling Stones Fan Convention at the Bonnington Hotel, Southampton Row, London WC1. On sale will be a huge selection of Stones records, CDs, memorabilia, posters and ephemera from the worlds leading Stones dealers. Also witness the Ali Zayeri Stones museum and the Philip Townsend Stones photo archive live at the show. Opens at 10 am and promises to be a Bigger Bash!

How to get to the Bonnington Hotel, Southampton Row, London WC1:
The nearest tube stations are : Russel Square (Piccadilly line) and Holborn (Piccadilly line).
The nearest mainline station is Euston - come out of the station, walk straight ahead across Euston Road and you'll walk directly into Southampton Row - The Bonnington is approx ten minutes on your left.
The no. 91, 59, 68, 168 and 188 busses go past the hotel.
The hotel is very close to Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road - From Oxford Street turn left into Tottenham Court Rd and first right into Great Russell Street, walk straight for ten minutes and you'll come to Southampton Row and the Bonnington Hotel is straight in front of you.
Refreshments and food are available at the hotel with many resteraunts and pubs close by.
As well as a myriad selection of Rolling Stones items available there will also be a great selection of other 60s and 70s records, CDs, posters and ephemera inc Beatles!
Bring along your memorabillia and rarities to be valued free of charge.
[image noborder]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i949009_stonesforweb.JPG[/image][/url][/img]
[Edited by Stones.con]
24th July 2007 10:26 AM
CraigP Sounds like a con.
25th July 2007 04:13 PM
Saint Sway great news!

so whats the latest?

have you been able to secure a special appearance by any members of the horn section yet??
25th July 2007 05:28 PM
fireontheplatter i really wish i was born rich rather than the stones biggest fan. i would really like to be in london for these shows.
i would go to this event and just simply set up a tent for a week outside the 02 to see the stones.

i could live off box wine [white] and cheeseburgers...no problem.
25th July 2007 05:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i could live off box wine [white] and cheeseburgers...no problem.

^ Joey??
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)