ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: europe can have em Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th July 2007 08:33 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
oldkr wrote:

thats right gazza - if the band dont groove you move on. I didnt negate that statement there. Fact is they DID play better just a few short months before in the US; whether they will again reach that standard is unlikely.

As for missing the euro tour, I'm more pissed that I wont be in europe regardless of the whether the stones are playing. It just shocked me at how much they have changed soundwise- even mick sounds weak.

OLDKR

And when the DIFTK mini-tour started, everyone was complaining about how bad they sounded at Giants and some of the other shows. Who could forget the infamous "stroke theory," after the Chicago show? The fact that the European shows last summer had been better performance-wise was mentioned on several occasions. Eventually they caught fire after the Chicago gig, and we were treated to some great fucking shows. My friend's daughter just saw them in Budapest, and thoroughly enjoyed the show. We die-hards have listened to Brussels and Handsome Girls and Hampton 81 so many times that we expect that from them every time.

tkl7
24th July 2007 10:15 PM
sammy davis jr. Ah the infamous stroke theory......only THE SHADOW knows for sure. I think Dudes are Old sums up the band at this point.
24th July 2007 10:29 PM
robpop
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Ah the infamous stroke theory......only THE SHADOW knows for sure. I think Dudes are Old sums up the band at this point.

The Candy Man can only the Candy man can....not talkin about John Candelaria

25th July 2007 09:57 AM
Joey " .... Hampton 81 so many times that we expect that from them every time. "

Whenever I hear boots from that prodigious 1981 tour I get that " The Party Has Just Started Feeling " . Indeed , I hear barkers and see colored balloons falling down all around me ... and you's ?!

H.R. Puffin Joe !

25th July 2007 10:41 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I predict the london shows will be canceled due to vocal problems and those buying $1000 plane tickets will be humiliated.

25th July 2007 10:42 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

Who could forget the infamous "stroke theory," after the Chicago show?

who had a stroke?
25th July 2007 09:09 PM
TomL I see you boys kissed and made up. but the matter of the fact remains. THE SET SUCKS. I hope they decide to play something different in London. 5 grand for the same old shit is what kept me away.
26th July 2007 12:00 AM
oldkr "5 grand for the same old shit is what kept me away."

from what Tom? from what? that is the question.......

OLDKR
26th July 2007 12:13 AM
glencar I'm going next month thanks to Gazza & others' efforts but I'm not sure how many more shows I'll be attending after Slane. It's more effort for less "bang"!
26th July 2007 10:34 AM
Joey " ... It's more effort for less "bang"! "

26th July 2007 12:43 PM
glencar I've been away for about 3 weeks & yer still doing the same shit? Thanks for nada!
26th July 2007 12:44 PM
glencar Now it's off to Chinese food!
26th July 2007 01:42 PM
Joey " I've been away for about 3 weeks & yer still doing the same shit? "

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)