ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mexico City, during the shooting of "She Was Hot" and "Too Much Blood"
January 1984 by Agapito Pelaéz K... Gracias Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MOJO offers an e-mail link to Keef??? Return to archive
07-31-02 05:07 PM
Martha Just got my Mojo Magazine and in the theories, rants, etc., section someone writes in about Sir Mick being knighted..and Keef fans check out the editor's reply:

Not fade away (letter title)

"About a year or so ago I wrote to Tony Blair asking him to make The Rolling Stones sirs; Jagger, Richards, Watts and Wood, as they have done more for this country in musical terms than any other band in British history, especially in getting the blues widely accepted. Plus, while The Beatles were fighting among themselves, the Stones kept touring ( in the States especially) and became the founders of stadium rock.

So at last Blair has knighted Jagger, but what about the rest of them? So, Tony, when are you going to honour Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie?"

Barry Dubber, Glasgow

Editors reply:
"Keef with a bong, maybe, but a gong? Not sure if you can be an outlaw and a Sir...But if you fancy bowling a question at Keith Richards, e-mail it to us at [email protected] and you may soon get the chance to do just that."
07-31-02 06:15 PM
gypsy I forgot to check out that new issue of MOJO!!! However, I did get the August issue of Vogue, and there are pics of Keith & Patti's daughters, Theodora & Alexandra. There is also an interview with the girls...Theodora is the oldest, and the most outspoken of the two (she looks like Keith). And, Alexandra is the spitting image of Patti-very, very tall! She said in the interview that Patti tore down a poster of Eminem that she had on her wall, because she thought the poster was "making me bad." I thought that was funny, considering that Keith was considered to be a bad influence in his younger days...
I'm going to post the photos up on my Anita community, and I'll also mail them to Voodoo so he can post them here!
07-31-02 06:18 PM
sirmoonie What is the URL of your Anita community? Just curious. Tx.
07-31-02 06:23 PM
gypsy Thanks for asking! It is http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg
It's free, and you don't have to join to look at the photos...I just added the Vogue photos too!
07-31-02 06:35 PM
sirmoonie Hey, very interesting site. Will spend quite some time surfing that one.

Man, Anita was a knockout.
07-31-02 07:23 PM
gypsy Thanks!
Yeah, Anita sure was pretty in her day. It's so hard to believe how fast her looks went. I think she looks stunning in those photos where she & Keith attended the premiere of "Yellow Submarine" in 1968. Then, only ten years later, she is bloated and unrecognizable. Hope it makes people think twice about touching hard drugs!
07-31-02 09:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Looks like MOJO is gonna do a big interview with the great man very soon. That's why they put in the MOJO email addy...give the interviewer some fandom questions to toss at Keef.

Cool.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road