ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Mexico City, during the shooting of "She Was Hot" and "Too Much Blood"
January 1984 by Agapito Pelaéz K... Gracias Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please keep your avatars at actual size... help and new a Return to archive
07-27-02 11:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some of you have great avatars, but sometimes they are big size images and the time to make them visible is longer than the required.

Anyway, the avatar will show up at 100x100 pixels regardless of the actual size of the image. For the same reason the time taken to show the image is longer than the required at the board size.

To make it easier for you I changed and improved some of your avatars to look better and use just 3 or 4 kb instead of 50 to 300k

Here are the new samples at the required size:

Stonesmillenium

Bill Perks

Riffhard

Martha

Staffan Yours was almost perfect, I just reduced 50%

Scot Rocks

And here are some new avatars as requested by some of you

TomL This is the one you sent me, is smaller (75x75) but will show up at 100x100, if you want I can make a new one.

Maxlugar

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
07-27-02 01:03 PM
nankerphelge I have a HELL of an avatar!! Ha! Get it!

Thanks VCIW!!
07-27-02 06:47 PM
Scot Rocks Thanks, Voodoo, still it's a pity I lost my 'pope says Keith Richards is God avatar', the only pic on the website to disapear and it was that one, well thanks anyway Voodoo, it looks better now.

Cheers

Mark
07-27-02 09:19 PM
Martha Voodoo..thank you for making my Avatar look better...I REALLY appreciate all the efforts you take to make things run so smoothly and aesthetically here at Rock's Off.

I just made it back on line after being without electricity for 12 hours (huge storm came through in the middle of the night and knocked the power out)...so I will make the changes tonight.

Again THANKS...... you ROCK!

07-27-02 10:47 PM
CHIEFMOON this one ok?
07-28-02 01:59 PM
complicated Give us a wink Keith!!!

It's gorgeous...!
07-28-02 03:23 PM
Scot Rocks test
07-29-02 06:57 AM
TomL Thanks Voodoo, Please do.
[Edited by TomL]
07-30-02 11:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Please Stonesmillenium and BILL PERKS, change your avatar, they are the same, they will look better and it will be a favor for everyone as the size is by far smaller. Thanks in advance.
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road