ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fake David Lee Roth Booker.... Return to archive
3rd August 2006 04:58 PM
RollingstonesUSA According to Pollstar.com, a con man posing as the booking agent for David Lee Roth has scammed at least three different U.S. nightclubs and two of them, including The Venue in Scottsdale, Ariz., lost thousands of dollars in deposits.

Diamond Dave switched his representation in May from CAA to Monterey International where Garry Buck is the responsible agent. The scammer appears to be working out of the Chicago area and has used a variety of names. Much to the real agent's chagrin, he has even claimed to be "Gary Buck."

Pollstar maintains the industry standard database of legitimate booking contacts. Both David Lee Roth and the real Garry Buck urge inexperienced club bookers to beware of such scams offering the artist for what seems like a song unless they like to watch their money "Jump" off a cliff.
3rd August 2006 05:00 PM
pdog So he's not playing my backyard BBQ this weekend!
3rd August 2006 05:02 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
So he's not playing my backyard BBQ this weekend!

3rd August 2006 05:04 PM
pdog A hat in the hot tub, that dude is balding!

Some Guy You see, this is what had happened-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67d9XYhPLEE&search=dlr
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
A hat in the hot tub, that dude is balding!

LMAO!
3rd August 2006 05:12 PM
Saint Sway THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS!

I can't believe anyone still wants to book David Lee Roth!

last I heard he was making blow up animal balloons at childrens birthday parties
3rd August 2006 05:16 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS!

last I heard he was making blow up animal balloons at childrens birthday parties

3rd August 2006 05:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS!

What the hell do you think I paid the $25.00 for, to have him sing?
Where's my Jew Lawyers?

3rd August 2006 05:23 PM
Saint Sway BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!!
3rd August 2006 05:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP!!

Sing it!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)