ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bennett Loved Kissing Elton (NSC) Return to archive
3rd August 2006 11:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels BENNETT LOVED KISSING ELTON

Veteran singer TONY BENNETT insists there is every chance he will turn gay, because he thoroughly enjoyed a surprise kiss from SIR ELTON JOHN at a recent benefit concert. The 80-year-old crooner admits the cheeky smooch was the only remotely homosexual experience he has ever had, but he jokes there may be more to come. He says, "Elton John kissed me one time at a benefit and I told the audience it was the first time I'd been kissed by a man. "I liked it!"
03/08/2006 07:53
contactmusic.com

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
3rd August 2006 11:28 AM
glencar He's been known to rape underage girls in his past. At 89, let's hope he just bangs Elton & leaves the lil ones alone.
3rd August 2006 11:48 AM
pdog Elton will kiss anything, And I mean anything!
3rd August 2006 04:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels ELTON BLASTS PIERCED, TATTOOED, GLAMOURLESS ROCK STARS

SIR ELTON JOHN is calling on rock's new stars to smarten up their image because he's sick of seeing tattoos and rags. The ROCKET MAN singer fears style is being ignored by the current crop of rockers and he urges new acts to look at how he and his peers dressed back in the 1960s and 1970s for inspiration. Elton, who will curate and perform at the third Fashion Rocks concert in New York next month (SEP06), says, "It's been a thing the British have always been very good at, with (DAVID) BOWIE, myself, T.REX, THE WHO, QUEEN. We all embraced that (fashion) side of it." "I think it's good that some American bands are beginning to do that, but it's still very rare for bands to make a real effort. "So, when you get groups like THE KILLERS and SCISSOR SISTERS who come along, it's thrilling. I'm so over the tattoos and the T-shirts and rings through the noses. It's not pretty, it's not pleasant, it's not exciting. Please stop it now."
03/08/2006 20:22

3rd August 2006 04:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels This coming from the guy who went on stage in a Donald Duck costume.
3rd August 2006 04:18 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
This coming from the guy who went on stage in a Donald Duck costume.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)