ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Back....Finally Return to archive
2nd August 2006 07:58 PM
RollingstonesUSA I am now home and blasting really, really loud Stones music. At the moment I am listening to Some Girls, cause that's what I really need!,lol, The reason for my coming home early is that while out on patrol, I broke my wrist in half, with the wrist bone sticking out, so i'm still in a cast for awhile, so I can't........................LOL! I would like to thank everyone for their support, it really, really means alot. Words cannont describe how much it means. Thanks for everything!

Chris
2nd August 2006 09:18 PM
_Boomy_ Back in the USA! Welcome back.
2nd August 2006 10:04 PM
Lazy Bones glad you're home safe!
3rd August 2006 08:23 AM
SweetVirginia Welcome home!

We're glad you are safely back in the USA.
Thank you for your service.

Are you still a partner in the bar?

SV

3rd August 2006 08:45 AM
corgi37 Get back to where you once came from.
3rd August 2006 08:50 AM
LadyJane Welcome home Chris!!!

Party your ass off and crank the Stones!!!!!!!

Wish I could buy you a drink!!!

LJ.
3rd August 2006 08:52 AM
not bound to please
[/quote]

where were you?
3rd August 2006 08:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

where were you?
[/quote]

Iraq! One of the brave troops.

LJ.
3rd August 2006 08:56 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

where were you?

Iraq! One of the brave troops.

LJ.
[/quote]

oh - and we're bitching about the heat!

welcome home
3rd August 2006 09:35 AM
Some Guy sup my nizzle?
3rd August 2006 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I am now home and blasting really, really loud Stones music. At the moment I am listening to Some Girls, cause that's what I really need!,lol, The reason for my coming home early is that while out on patrol, I broke my wrist in half, with the wrist bone sticking out, so i'm still in a cast for awhile, so I can't........................LOL! I would like to thank everyone for their support, it really, really means alot. Words cannont describe how much it means. Thanks for everything!

Chris

Welcome Back Home My Stonesian Brother and Thanks Again for defending our country .

www.QwestCenter.com

3rd August 2006 10:16 AM
glencar Oh wow! Thanks for your service! I thought you had just been on vacation or sumfin.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)