ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Scrounge....Where you been boy?.......From The Rocks Off Gang Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd August 2006 08:29 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Gazza wrote:
BOTH - ya caaahnt!

You fecker! Anyway, I've heard the 1st gig is the one to be at, something about there being a better audience that night?!

2nd August 2006 08:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zeeta wrote:

Who can blame him...

you have now been called a 'caaahnnt' by me twice in the same thread, sir!
[Edited by Gazza]
2nd August 2006 08:31 AM
Zeeta
quote:
glencar wrote:
we were on a bus tour.

How crass...
2nd August 2006 08:38 AM
glencar Well, it wasn't my idea. When in Rome...
2nd August 2006 08:46 AM
Zeeta London I presume>?
I was nearly coaxed into going onto one of those tours, it looked kind of fun in a crass kind of way. But it was the price that did it for me - £25!
2nd August 2006 08:56 AM
glencar This one was a private tour & wasn't half that. I wouldn't do it again but it did take us to the places where they lived & recorded.
2nd August 2006 06:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Cheers mate, keep me informed

The ticket's yours.. for face value (£90)..if you want it. I tried to e-mail you but the address on your profile didnt work. Drop me an e-mail and we can work something out.
2nd August 2006 07:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG I hope you guys get it all together here soon, so I can meet you all at the Cabbage Patch! Yes, this crazy chick made a last minute decision and will be at both shows, with better and cheaper seats than I could ever hope to get here in the U.S.!!
2nd August 2006 07:21 PM
glencar Holy Chit! See ya there!
2nd August 2006 07:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I hope you guys get it all together here soon, so I can meet you all at the Cabbage Patch! Yes, this crazy chick made a last minute decision and will be at both shows, with better and cheaper seats than I could ever hope to get here in the U.S.!!

You shall be greeted!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)