ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 3rd rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got Albany tix!! Return to archive
August 2nd, 2005 02:06 PM
Saint Sway I scored a pair in sec 106 for the Albany Pepsi Arena!!

I've been up there b4 and its a really tiny arena.... sorta a pseudo arena. Should be a great show!!!!

anyone else going?
August 2nd, 2005 02:35 PM
Nellcote Rock The Casbah!
August 2nd, 2005 04:35 PM
luxury1 Yes, Saint Sway. throbby and I will be there--4th row on the floor, sec 2. We must find a place for a pre-show shindig!! I have never been there--glad to hear it is small. I phoned the box office at the arena, and yes, there IS A B STAGE.
August 2nd, 2005 04:45 PM
Saint Sway good detective work Luxury!! Glad to hear the b-stage is back.

theres some bars right across the street from the arena. I'm sure they'll be a zoo. My cousin lives up there and hes a stones freak - so he'll know the best spot to pre-show and crank a good juke.
August 2nd, 2005 08:07 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I scored a pair in sec 106 for the Albany Pepsi Arena!!

I've been up there b4 and its a really tiny arena.... sorta a pseudo arena. Should be a great show!!!!

anyone else going?

Sec 8 on the floor. See you there!
BTW, it's not a "really tiny arena". Capacity is 17500.
Cool place, though.
August 2nd, 2005 08:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Sec 8 on the floor. See you there!
BTW, it's not a "really tiny arena". Capacity is 17500.
Cool place, though.

whats the capacity at MSG?
August 2nd, 2005 08:35 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
whats the capacity at MSG?

From www.thegarden.com FAQ:
What is the seating capacity of Madison Square Garden?
For basketball events in the Arena, the seating capacity is 19,763 and for hockey events in the Arena, the seating capacity is 18,200.

August 2nd, 2005 08:45 PM
Saint Sway only time I was at Pepsi Arena was for an arena football game. It sure seemed small to me. I'm still pretty psyched about having tix to this show!! Gonna be a party
August 2nd, 2005 09:35 PM
lonecrapshooter dear doctor and lonecrap will be in Floor 2 Row H. I have extras in 107 Row A for trade for other arena shows.
August 2nd, 2005 10:11 PM
TomL If you want to sell one of those let me know. Rows start with AA first though, Nanky or lady Jane can hook you up with me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)