ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 3rd rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: we are now both back! (NSC) Return to archive
August 2nd, 2005 10:15 AM
voodoopug We wanted to start by thanking everyone for the countless emails, phone calls, and PM's concerned about our wherabouts. We were unavoidably pulled from our local offices and are back to contribute. I enjoyed a week in Orlando at the wonderful new Orlando Convention Center at the AACC Clinical Laboratories trade show. Many of my clients were here and this show was a success.

again, thanks for your concern, i was forced to leave a day early and at the last minute due to a logistics problem in India and was unable to let my friends here at RO know of my proposed absence.
August 2nd, 2005 10:23 AM
jb I also would like to thank the many of you who expressed concern for my well being . I was in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina at the Grove Park In(the only 5 star Hotel in North Carolina). We had a lovely time as we visited the Biltmore Estate and Winey, Asheville, and experienced a thrilling adventure going white water rafting. I am sorry I could not return the countless e-mails and PM's but I promised ny wife it would be a non-posting vaction.
The good news is that when we arrived at the Charlotte Airport(having flown first class from WPB on a direct flight) , I learned the areana was only 10 minutes from the airport. Thus , I shall attend the Charlotte show and hope see to all of my friends from the mountain regions. Again, thanks for your concern and infinite kindness.

P.S.-did any shows sell out while I was gone? I was told Hollywood Bowl 2 and Durham were sure sell-outs?
[Edited by jb]
August 2nd, 2005 10:25 AM
FPM C10 !!!!!!

Welcome back! The Pug Army awaits your orders.
[Edited by FPM C10]
August 2nd, 2005 10:27 AM
jb Asheville was a very interesting city...sort of a little San Francisco of the south. They had some music festival featuring "Blues Travelers" and many, many young people in the street drunk and stoned out of their mind. I saw a record shop called Voltage and thought it might be DJnastyHabits as there was a Keith picture, but it was closed!!!!
August 2nd, 2005 10:47 AM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
!!!!!!

Welcome back! The Pug Army awaits your orders.
[Edited by FPM C10]

I was proud that you "kept the house in order" when i was gone

let us begin fenway prepatations.
August 2nd, 2005 10:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I also would like to thank the many of you who expressed concern for my well being . I was in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina at the Grove Park In(the only 5 star Hotel in North Carolina). We had a lovely time as we visited the Biltmore Estate and Winey, Asheville, and experienced a thrilling adventure going white water rafting. I am sorry I could not return the countless e-mails and PM's but I promised ny wife it would be a non-posting vaction.
The good news is that when we arrived at the Charlotte Airport(having flown first class from WPB on a direct flight) , I learned the areana was only 10 minutes from the airport. Thus , I shall attend the Charlotte show and hope see to all of my friends from the mountain regions. Again, thanks for your concern and infinite kindness.

P.S.-did any shows sell out while I was gone? I was told Hollywood Bowl 2 and Durham were sure sell-outs?
[Edited by jb]

August 2nd, 2005 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

again, thanks for your concern, i was forced to leave a day early and at the last minute due to a logistics problem in India and was unable to let my friends here at RO know of my proposed absence.

Welcome Back My Puggy !!!!!

Do You STILL Like Sweaters ?!?!

[ Edited by Josh ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2005 11:05 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Welcome Back My Jewish Brother ! :

August 2nd, 2005 11:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Welcome Back My Puggy !!!!!

[ Edited by Josh ]
[Edited by Joey]

you bring a tear to my eye!

August 2nd, 2005 11:09 AM
jb So, the tour is still a bust???
August 2nd, 2005 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
So, the tour is still a bust???

More dates ( arenas only ) are being added as we speak .......

..........Omaha , NE is NEXT !!!!!!

Developing .......................................

Shiver .............................................

Jersey Joe Wolcott ! ™

August 2nd, 2005 11:21 AM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was proud that you "kept the house in order" when i was gone

let us begin fenway prepatations.

Let the prepatations BEGIN!

I'm not going to Boston ... too many fish ... but I will obey your orders nonetheless. I am prepatating as we speak!
August 2nd, 2005 11:24 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I am prepatating as we speak!

I feel ya ............................

********* END TRANSMISSION *************

[ Edited by Petey ]

[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2005 11:49 AM
JumpingKentFlash God help us.

August 2nd, 2005 12:12 PM
FPM C10
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
God help us.

PREPATATE!
August 2nd, 2005 12:16 PM
jb Asheville is a freaky place................
August 2nd, 2005 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Asheville is a freaky place................

Do they wear sweaters and ' prepatate ' there ?!?!?!

Little Frisky !

[ Edited by Friskee ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2005 01:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do they wear sweaters and ' prepatate ' there ?!?!?!

YES!!!!!!

PREPATATE!!!
August 2nd, 2005 01:59 PM
jb I enjoyed my stay, but would not like to live in North Carolina.
August 2nd, 2005 02:00 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

PREPATATE!!!

You make Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!!

" Everyone Must Get Prepatated . "

Joey Dylan

[ Edited by Fleabit ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2005 02:06 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey laugh like Hell !!!!!!

" Everyone Must Prepatate . "

Joey Dylan

That quote is "Everybody must get prepatated", Joey.

Did you hear? Josh is NOT making prepatations to move to Asheville, North Carolina!
August 2nd, 2005 02:09 PM
voodoopug Prepatations include sweaters! I will not correct that spelling as that is now part of our credo!
August 2nd, 2005 02:13 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Did you hear? Josh is NOT making prepatations to move to Asheville, North Carolina!

You BOTH shall be greeted in Omaha this fall and ..........

W- W- W- What ?!?! ........... Oh , sure ! :

[ Edited by Steelie ]

[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2005 02:25 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Prepatations include sweaters! I will not correct that spelling as that is now part of our credo!

PREPATATE!!!!

I swear the God, O great and gracious Pug, PREPATATIONS are my credo!

It's never too early to prepatate for the holidays!
August 2nd, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug I am very proud right now!
August 2nd, 2005 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I am very proud right now!

All Hail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)