ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 3rd rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thurs Sept 8 on ESPN Return to archive
July 31st, 2005 08:32 PM
charlotte Just heard on ABC (during the World News)tonight there will be a performance by The Rolling Stones during the Oakland/New England football game Thurs Sept 8 on ESPN.
A simulcast from Milwaukee.
July 31st, 2005 08:35 PM
Poplar
yep - that's the opening game of the season.

sweet anticipation.

July 31st, 2005 11:56 PM
lonecrapshooter well thats another show I must attend. can;t bear to watch on tv
August 1st, 2005 11:51 AM
voodoopug
quote:
lonecrapshooter wrote:
well thats another show I must attend. can;t bear to watch on tv

i will be there and shall shake your hand if we are able to coordinate an arranged "greeting section" I must be on my best behavior though, as my wife and developing fetus will be with me!
August 1st, 2005 12:02 PM
Joey

I'm now so excited that I am typing this with my nipples .
August 2nd, 2005 08:46 AM
gimmekeef Bet they play 2 songs..Rough Justice..and SMU...I can just see Chuck decked out in a cheesehead now!
August 2nd, 2005 08:47 AM
gimmekeef OOOPS...never mind Rough Justice...after Janets tit theres no way the NFL will deal with cocks!
August 2nd, 2005 08:49 AM
gimmekeef And Jagger better not do RJ like the old Ed Sullivan LSTNT.thing.....Now I'm just one of your socks!....
August 2nd, 2005 08:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Cool. I can hear it all now....."ladies & gentlemen....THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!! (Pat's of course).

Wow!!! the Greatest Rock n Roll band in the World doing the same gig as the Greatest Football Team in the World. Can't beat that.
August 2nd, 2005 09:15 AM
HellsRollingThunder I am dying laughing "one of your socks"! That would be terrible
and hilarious! I remember the Ed Sullivan Lets Spend the Night
Together song. Mick had to go into a entire explanation of why
they named it that in the first place. Ed Sullivan was prude, a
creep and a man who was obsessed with that little mouse
Topo Giogio anyone remember? I think Ed lived back in the
Dark Ages of TV and refused to become part of the time he was
living in. But then again he did not want to lose his audience.
He seemed to really be reluctant to have rock bands on his show
unless they were as we used to say"squeaky clean". Fortunately
that did not last very long.
August 2nd, 2005 09:44 AM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
And Jagger better not do RJ like the old Ed Sullivan LSTNT.thing.....Now I'm just one of your socks!....

could be worse. He might dust off his Hyde Park costume and sing "now I'm just one of your frocks"!
August 2nd, 2005 10:04 AM
Joey " Ed Sullivan was prude, a
creep and a man who was obsessed with ..... "

Walter Winchell
August 2nd, 2005 10:28 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:

could be worse. He might dust off his Hyde Park costume and sing "now I'm just one of your frocks"!

Yes......I'd poke my eyes out before watching that...!lol
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)