ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones-Coming To A Television Near You Return to archive
07-31-03 09:26 AM
telecaster After last nights sell out by The Stones expect to see the following on a TV near you:

"Hi, Mick Jagger here with my friend ALF, if you need to make a long distance call no better way than
dialing 10-10-220"

"Mick Jagger here, with the help of my tapes you too can become successful in buying and selling real estate and retire independently wealth"

"Mick Jagger here for the law firm of Goldberg & Silverberg. If you have been injured in a car accident you have rights, call 800....."

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-31-03 09:35 AM
Soul Survivor lol, Telly...

come on man. it's really not that bad. Your just gonna give up on the worlds greatest rock band.....just like that? Mick is Mick no matter who he plays with. Keith is Keith no matter who he plays with. The whole thing was probably a joke, Keith is the one who probably suggested Justin coming out. Keith might have something to say, ya know? "Hey, we're gettin older but we play with this cat and some younger folks may give us more recognition"
07-31-03 09:40 AM
stonedinaustralia good point soulie

in fact it was probably james, theodora and alex who convinced their "oldies" that it would be a goood idea - public image wise

the whole thing really is a joke - but i guess that's showbiz - lol
07-31-03 09:43 AM
Soul Survivor I have my doubts, but Im curious to see if Forty Licks will do better on the charts after the concert.....not great....but like #120?
[Edited by Soul Survivor]