ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pressure for US TV Feed of Toronto Show! Return to archive
07-29-03 02:56 PM
gimmekeef There is a channel on Directv satellite and some US and overseas cable systems called NWI or Newsworld International.They are connected with the CBC Canadian system which will start coverage at 9 pm.I called their executive producer David Naman at 416-205-2426 to ask/plead for them to cut over to the CBC feed.They have done in the past for elections etc and I was told by an employee that if demand was there it could happen!!!Dialaway gang..Who knows?
07-29-03 03:27 PM
gimmekeef oops,sorry got a call from a higher up at NWI..No Way are US rights available so I guess we are screwed barring a miracle for TV anyway.