ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thomas Hader? Return to archive
07-29-03 01:06 PM
Ben Smith Hey Guys-

Has anyone done any trades with Thomas Hader of Austria (Vienna...)?

I'm trying to get ahold of him...I'm wondering if his contact info has changed?

Thanks for any information-

-BEN ([email protected])
07-29-03 01:37 PM
Moonisup I had a teacher named Ben smith

but I can't help you,

I am sorry
[Edited by Moonisup]
07-29-03 02:48 PM
Ben Smith Anyone else?
07-29-03 05:22 PM
Gazza Not recently but Ive known him for 20 years. we used to trade a lot - especially back in the "pre-internet" era!

as someone posted a while back Ben, knowing Thomas, I'd imagine he's following the Stones tour. As they were in Prague at the weekend and he lives in Vienna, its a safe bet he was at that show. If youre trading with someone in Europe in the middle of a tour there, its natural to expect delays as most of us are away from home a lot this summer!

whatever it is you've arranged to trade with him, you'll get it Ok I'm sure. He's one of the most genuine and honest guys around.

Tell him I said hi when he gets in touch!